Search results for query: *

• Users: 6359_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 6359_

Weapons & Equip Mini-suggestion: Fisherman's Friend

Just a tinker of all fishing accessories (not the info ones!)
  2. 6359_

Items Mini suggestion: Move aglets to gold chests.

We've all been there. (Right?) You want that pair of shiny lightning boots, but RNG said otherwhise. Enjoy your wooden boomerangs. Okay, seriously though, Aglets are actually one of the most elusive items in the game for me. Especially on multiplayer. Wouldn't it be better to move them to...
  3. 6359_

Weapons & Equip Dying weapons

[I remember seeing a thread about this waaaay back when dyes were introduced; what are the policy here? Should I make an epic necro or just post a new thread?] Anyways, dying weapons would be pretty cool. I got 2 alternative ways: 1. A hair dye system, i.e. you use a dye which colours ONE...
  4. 6359_

Game Mechanics Binding "Dash"

Guh, I keep dashing around while I try to walk carefully. Shouldn't you be able to rebind "dash" to a button instead?
  5. 6359_

Forum suggestion: Remove sig letter cap

A thing that bugged me with the new forums: there's now a character limit for signatures. Why does this function exist? I don't know, if there's a good reason please tell me. Otherwise I think that it should be removed.
  6. 6359_

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My "Super-Amazing" Suggestions.

READ THIS FIRST PLEASE. This is all of my (good) ideas from the old forum. I posted them all in the same post because I was lazy. :red: This will probably be a wall of text; but I've really tried to break it up. ___________________________________________________________________ New Tinkers...
Back
Top Bottom