Search results for query: *

• Users: Mushy Boi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mushy Boi

NPCs & Enemies New exploding spider enemy to go along with the dart trap slimes

Since Red introduced the idea of combining enemies and traps, I propose a very legitimate suggestion for a spider strapped with explosives I have a few reasons for suggesting this enemy: Explosives are my favorite trap in the game, yet have received no love. This is likely due to them being...
  2. Mushy Boi

Other Audio indications of debuffs

I have died countless times to not realizing I'm confused and jumping straight into a pit of powerful enemies My suggestion is to add sound effects that play when you get a debuff
  3. Mushy Boi

Mobile Make an enemy overpowered

Take any enemy, and add a change that makes it much more difficult to defeat (not stat changes) Example: Illuminant slime's after-images turn into more illuminant slimes
  4. Mushy Boi

Other True Expert Mose

You guessed it! It's a new difficulty mode. True Expert mode, other names are Master and Extreme mode.I realized while making this would be better as an item that activates the mode Compared to expert mode: Enemy HP, ATK, and DEF, coin and item drops are increased by 50% Increased enemy spawn...
  5. Mushy Boi

NPCs & Enemies Ninja event and NPC

Ninja Ambush :kingslime: This would be an event that randomly happens at night, after a mechanical boss has been defeated Can be summoned with a Ninja Reinforcement Caller As for the enemies: Most ninjas would be slow and invisible until either within 10 tiles of the player or get attacked...
Back
Top Bottom