Search results for query: *

1. C

Xbox One ADULTS ONLY 18+ Players

add me gt mutecart usually only play games after 8pm (edt)
  2. C

Xbox One Ankh Charm

i have countercurse mantra, aswell as medicated bandages, would offer both for a vortex beater "rares" are easy to get, its the endgame items i want..
  3. C

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

are you able to add xbox one users with 360? if so add me GT = Mutecart if not, looking for xbox one players, hopefully someone with an all items world, need vortex beater or any other endgame weapons so i can beat the game, corrupted all my worlds somehow and lost all my progress :( Not sure...
  4. C

Xbox One Looking for Items

My game recently corupted and i lost all my saved worlds, however my character was pretty much untouched, so i started a new world, but i miss having all of my post golem stuff, anyone willing to toss me a vortex beater and star dust dragon staff so i can rebuild without too much trouble? im...
  5. C

Xbox One There's two merchants...

hmm, strange, i have never encountered this issue
  6. C

Java developer, C++ and Graphic designer. Currently getting into Terraria mods, and an...

Java developer, C++ and Graphic designer. Currently getting into Terraria mods, and an unnoficial patch framework to go with it. yay learnin
  7. C

Xbox One Angler Fish Glitch

even if he does, this isnt a glitch/bug that can be fixed, it has something to do with the way the character saves, and loads. and while loading a world that isnt yours, your data isnt saved to a local world, where it needs to be, it is saved to your character, the moment you leave the...
  8. C

Xbox One There's two merchants...

is this a legacy world? if thats the case its likely caused by an old bug that hasnt been patched in that specific world.
  9. C

Xbox One Last Prism mechanic glitch?

this glitch/bug is associated with the dpad hot bar, and operates similarly to the vortex beater glitch. if you switch to just about any weapon after mirror it will start to do damage (if it allows you to switch, this only works 50% of the time i try) as there was an attempt to patch out the...
  10. C

Xbox One RS Grapples

try going into settings, set the controls to custom, then default, save and exit, close terraria, then reload it. this should fix the issue as this happened to me a few days ago, went away and hasnt re-surfaced yet.
  11. C

PS4 Yoraiz0r's Spell glitch?

I pulled this from the wiki, maybe this is the reason why it wont work properly for you Visual effects Yoraiz0r's Spell grants unique visuals that can be altered in unusual ways: It causes the player's eyes to glow red, along with a motion streak. The intensity of the eye glow and streak are...
Back
Top Bottom