Search results for query: *

1. CobaltChono

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

THIS IS WHY I LOVE TERRARIA!!! NEW WHIPS (w/ a different splay arc (forwards not rising-falling)) INCREDIBLE MERCH AND THE FANTASTIC COMMUNITY!!! 🥛🥛🥛🥛
  2. CobaltChono

There hasn't been a state of the game yet. Not that I need one, but I just found it odd that...

There hasn't been a state of the game yet. Not that I need one, but I just found it odd that we're about ~9 hours away from June (EST time) and we still haven't gotten one yet. Maybe we'll get one at 3? or 5? Ehh, as long as the devs are working in good conditions, I don't mind waiting till next...
  3. CobaltChono

Got a pug-looking dungeon when I was farming for the "Supreme Helper Minion" Achievement earlier...

Got a pug-looking dungeon when I was farming for the "Supreme Helper Minion" Achievement earlier today
  4. CobaltChono

Terraria State of the Game - April 2023

I've been wanting this for YEARS!!!🥛🥛🥛 (literally since the localization update back in 1.3.5) (and before I had the PC version as well) Now all that's left if for Terraria to add official Esperanto support. A man can dream...
  5. CobaltChono

I agree there, though I do believe that there is a certain though process that allows them to be...

I agree there, though I do believe that there is a certain though process that allows them to be creative. THAT'S what I want to pin-point
  6. CobaltChono

How are so many of you folks so dang creative? How do you do it? Is it something occurs easily?

How are so many of you folks so dang creative? How do you do it? Is it something occurs easily?
  7. CobaltChono

NPCs & Enemies New Death Message: Getting Gnomed

this totally didn't happen to me a few months ago...
  8. CobaltChono

NPCs & Enemies New Death Message: Getting Gnomed

In the unlikely event that a player is murdered in cold blood by these smurf adjacent sneaks, the player should get the death message. [Player] got gnomed or for the keks [Player] is gnome more [Player] got gnomed lmao
  9. CobaltChono

Game Mechanics Dangersense Potions Highlighting Enemy and Boss Projectiles

The Dangersense Potion tooltip states, "Allows you to see nearby danger sources" Enemy and Boss projectiles should also be considered as "danger sources" and be highlighted accordingly. I believe that this would grant players an edge in battle, allowing them to more easily see and dodge...
  10. CobaltChono

Yes it is! 🥛

Yes it is! 🥛
  11. CobaltChono

You're welcome! Milk gang! AOOOUGH!!!!🥛🥛🥛

You're welcome! Milk gang! AOOOUGH!!!!🥛🥛🥛
  12. CobaltChono

Nice Job! 🥛

Nice Job! 🥛
  13. CobaltChono

I wonder when the 1.4.3 Crossover with Don't Starve Together will be live today?..

I wonder when the 1.4.3 Crossover with Don't Starve Together will be live today?..
  14. CobaltChono

Yes, thank you for this invaluable piece of information Terraria Wiki. I have been searching and...

Yes, thank you for this invaluable piece of information Terraria Wiki. I have been searching and longing for naturally spawning golf courses for so long, only to be informed that these marvels of the natural world did not exist in said natural world. :'(
  15. CobaltChono

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Looks like Cenx got her wish after all huh?
  16. CobaltChono

Considering that in the US the legal alcohol drinking age is 21, and coupled with the fact that...

Considering that in the US the legal alcohol drinking age is 21, and coupled with the fact that Terraria was developed in the US. Shouldn't that make the Terraria at least 21 years old? Considering that they can buy Ale and Sake without a license.
  17. CobaltChono

ok

ok
  18. CobaltChono

wat? who said anything about 'adult toys'?o_O

wat? who said anything about 'adult toys'?o_O
  19. CobaltChono

I can't believe I won a copy of PC Terraria during the Stage event earlier today! Honestly I'm...

I can't believe I won a copy of PC Terraria during the Stage event earlier today! Honestly I'm super grateful about it!
  20. CobaltChono

thanks!

thanks!
Back
Top Bottom