Search results for query: *

1. CobaltChono

NPCs & Enemies New Death Message: Getting Gnomed

In the unlikely event that a player is murdered in cold blood by these smurf adjacent sneaks, the player should get the death message. [Player] got gnomed or for the keks [Player] is gnome more [Player] got gnomed lmao
  2. CobaltChono

Game Mechanics Dangersense Potions Highlighting Enemy and Boss Projectiles

The Dangersense Potion tooltip states, "Allows you to see nearby danger sources" Enemy and Boss projectiles should also be considered as "danger sources" and be highlighted accordingly. I believe that this would grant players an edge in battle, allowing them to more easily see and dodge...
  3. CobaltChono

Game Mechanics For The Worthy Bestiary: Simply Give the Player the "unobtainable" Entries

According to the Terraria Wiki, It is Currently (as of August 29, 2021) Impossible to complete the bestiary in "For The Worthy" Worlds due to the lack of "normal" bunnies and demons. My response to this conundrum is: Just give the player the entries for the normal bunny and demon when they kill...
  4. CobaltChono

NPCs & Enemies The Empress of Light & Queen Slime should be able to kill any and all other mobs.

I think it would be rather interesting if the Empress of Light and Queen Slime had the ability to harm and kill other mobs (and bosses if alive at the same time) Not only would it help clear out any stray enemies that wander onto the battlefield, but it could reflect an aspect of the Hallow's...
  5. CobaltChono

Game Mechanics A Cooldown for Minor Healing Items

A few years ago, I remember Red mentioning how he would like to add a healing cooldown specifically for 'minor' healing items. Such as mushrooms. Ever since, he still has yet to add the debut to the game. So... here's my take on this oddly specific feature. Debuff: Snack Attack! Duration: 20...
  6. CobaltChono

My Predictions of the New 1.4 OSTs

Terraria 1.4 is adding at least 11 new OSTs to the game. And as such, being the OST obsessed guy that I am, I decided to predict what new OSTs we might be hearing in the Final update. The Tracks we know of: 1. Windy Day 2. Town Night 3. New Main Menu theme (Journey's End) 4: Underground Jungle...
  7. CobaltChono

Items Clentaminator should remove biome specific tiles, such as crystal shards

It's quite tedious and time consuming to remove these tiles individually. So having the ability to pop them off blocks would be much more convenient.
  8. CobaltChono

Items Washing off gel from bombs, dynamite, grenades.

I recently found myself in a pickle (Image included) while trying to start a summoner/throwing playthrough. And I thought, "I only have sticky bombs, and they are difficult to throw. Hey! wouldn't it be handy if you could wash off the gel from these explosives"? So that is what I am proposing...
  9. CobaltChono

Items Fallen Stars shouldn't disappear during a solar eclipse

-Story Time- I was playing mobile Terraria just a moment ago, and experienced not one, but TWO solar eclipses BACK-TO-BACK! So during the second one, I had a fallen star in my inventory taking up space. So I thought "would it disappear if I threw it out of my inventory even during an eclipse?"...
  10. CobaltChono

Other How's about we give that new 1.4 buff for placing themed torches in their corresponding biome?

Awhile back (In April) Redigit mentioned that one would be penalized for placing the wrong torch type in the wrong biome. (for example placing an ice torch in the desert) before seemingly changing his mind on the concept (no doubt thanks to IndigoRage) and instead (possibly) deciding on granting...
Back
Top Bottom