Search results for query: *

1. ItzIndigoYT

Items More explosives!

The walking robot bomb sounds very familiar *cough*bomb-omb*cough*... But seriousness this is a good idea. When Journeys End is released, a new bomb called the Scarab Bomb will be released, but I feel we'll get bored of it quick.
  2. ItzIndigoYT

Items Make the Vortex Beater a little quieter

The Vortex Beater and other related weapons are VERY powerful and high-caliber weapons. It only makes sense for it to be loud (example: A .22 caliber gun in real life, although loud, is much quieter than a .45 caliber gun). If you have any issues, turn down your volume. I would personally hate...
  3. ItzIndigoYT

Items Crimson/Corruption/Hallow Blocker

IszExplosives and early-hardmode pickaxes (not drills) do the job pretty fast, and it wouldn't hurt to carry a hammer to destroy walls (such as Grass/Flower walls and sandstone walls). The clentaminator also does a perfect job of this. You could buy a large amount of solutions (red/purple and...
  4. ItzIndigoYT

Items Nerf Reaver Shark

The reaver shark was introduced for more calm players, who prefer fishing, building, wiring, and NPC quests over excessive combat and strategy (I'm the latter). Remember, Terraria is supposed to be for all types of players! *note* There is a nerfed version of the Reaver Shark called the Candy...
  5. ItzIndigoYT

Items Kryonis Boss

I wasn't aware of those rules. Thanks for reminding me! Also the boss enraging would keep the fight between player and boss, as external arenas (like floating platforms) would make the boss to easy. The only attack you would have to worry about is the ice bats, and they could fly off the screen...
  6. ItzIndigoYT

NPCs & Enemies Dev Birthdays!

Wouldn't it be amazing if the devs had thier birthdays implemented as events in-game? On each devs birthday, NPCs should sell unique items made just for the devs (such as new weapons).
  7. ItzIndigoYT

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Is it possible to add a new Relogic account system to simplify multiplayer (similar to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition's Xbox Live sign-in)? I feel that would make Terraria twice as popular. I find it funny (no offense) that Loki and NRLP haven't obtained the Terrarian yet, when I've killed the Moon...
  8. ItzIndigoYT

Items Kryonis Boss

Kryonis' Cave would be large but mainly horizontal. Only one spawns in each world, unless it's a large world, in which 2 will spawn. The boss is summoned by attacking it on it's head while it's sleeping on the ceiling (this is to prevent accidental awakenings). Summons and explosions will not...
  9. ItzIndigoYT

Items Kryonis Boss

The drops would be Cryocitor (A pre-hardmode flamethrower type weapon that deals 12 ranged damage and uses snowballs as ammunition), Sub-One (a Spear shaped as an elongated Ice Key that deals 25 melee damage and has long reach), Kryosceptre (a staff that summons a mini-Kryonis that deals 18...
  10. ItzIndigoYT

Items Kryonis Boss

Can someone on the dev team look into creating a new boss for the underground ice biome? I do have a few ideas myself, such as a giant remodeled Ice Bat that fires ice shard projectiles at intervals. It would have it's own cave similar to the Queen Bee in the jungle, and unique drops. It would...
Back
Top Bottom