Search results for query: *

• Users: LoM2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LoM2

Game Mechanics Let's talk about the Death screen

Alright, this has been on my mind for... only the last few days, really, since I haven't actually been playing Terraria that much recently... but the Death screen needs a revisit. Let's look at it right now. I took my character, took off my wings, dumped all my money I happened to be holding...
  2. LoM2

Terraria 1.3 playthrough

Heyo everyone. As we all know Terraria 1.3 is coming out in a few days, so I thought I'd come and see if anybody wanted to join me in a playthrough. Conditions are that you have to have a windows computer (which won't make sense unless you keep reading.) Terraria pretty much runs exclusively on...
  3. LoM2

Weapons & Equip Blades of Life, Death and Flesh

I'm back! I was too lazy to do anything. But I've had this on my mind for a bit and finally decided to remind myself how bad I am at spriting anything that's not a sword and here we are. I basically designed a melee weapon for each of the three currently implemented evils, meant to complement...
  4. LoM2

Weapons & Equip Loose Cannon

Throwing another idea out there. The Loose Cannon More a novelty weapon than anything else, but then again the cannon is too. Alright. If this was just another generic weapon I wouldn't have bothered posting it, so here's what makes it special: A) One can hold down the mouse to charge up a...
  5. LoM2

The Lore of Terraria: Insanity

My take on terraria's very loosely defined lore. Let's take a look here. First, let's find a starting point. Our nice little player in a nice happy world with nice happy trees and nice happy whatevers. Everything's normal so far, only thing that's even remotely threatening are the slimes...
  6. LoM2

Weapons & Equip Shard of Desperation

Alright, I'm back. It's been a while, hasn't it? Debates and stuff. Okay, so it's late and this is more a concept based idea so I'm not bothering to sprite this. I might go do it tomorrow. Shard of Desperation: + x20 Increases damage as you lose HP -20% DMG See description of item. The...
  7. LoM2

Weapons & Equip The Battlemage's Tomes

Ah, the Battlemage. Enhancing melee with magic. Unless we're talking Maplestory, in which case it's just whacking stuff with a staff. Anyways. To the actual suggestion! Flamma Ferrum Crafted: x1 x 20 x 10 Glacium Gladius x1 x 20 x 1 Attono Acutus x1 x 20 x 30 (Inspired by the...
  8. LoM2

Items Patching up Boss RNG a bit

Hello everybody! We're going to be fixing that boss RNG a bit today. Not by much, a lot of bosses will still be unaffected. But still fixing to some degree. Now shut up and listen. I actually started on this idea while working on a larger project. Will still be implemented there but this...
  9. LoM2

Weapons & Equip [Mage] Tome of Eternal Blight

On a bit of a suggestion streak here. If you're wondering why everything from me has been a mage/summoner suggestion lately, it's because those two classes have the greatest allowance for flexibility and creativity. Also because Melee/Ranged are getting somewhat bled dry. Onwards! The Tome of...
  10. LoM2

Weapons & Equip Rope Arrows (and more!)

Seen a few suggestions about ropes today. Might as well tag along. And I'm sure at least some of you have already figured out my love of weaponizing pretty much anything. Lets go. Not bothering to sprite for this because it's a pretty small suggestion. Feedback is, as always...
  11. LoM2

Weapons & Equip [Summoner] Flesh Eating plants!

I tried spriting for this and failed amazingly. (Plants are hard.) Not even going to bother, if someone wants to make a proper sprite for the staffs that would be great. Anyways, as you can probably tell from the title: Yeah, we're dealing with these guys. That was a rather quick...
  12. LoM2

Weapons & Equip [Mage] LifeLeech Staff!

Heh. I bet the title has you thinking "OMG ITS A MAGE LIFESTEAL WEAPON BOO" Yeah, I'm not about to do that. Reign in your raging and ranting. But hey, as long as I'm still in the dark magic mood, why not? LifeLeech Staff [It looks better than my Skeletal Staff at least] Crafting: / x 20 x...
  13. LoM2

Weapons & Equip [Summoner] Skeletal Staff!

Figured I'd take a crack at adding an unique Summoner weapon. Ectoplasm Version: By @LeFr33 x20 x12 x50 x 12 Damage: Below Use time: 20 Tooltip: "Kill them, reanimate, then kill them again!" Now, this isn't actually used like the other summoner weapons. It does not obey the normal cap...
  14. LoM2

Blocks & Decoration More Platforms

Short suggestion. 1 x at = 1 x 1 x at = 1 x (Yeah, I just recolored the metal shelf.) Seriously. I can't be the only one disturbed that the furniture sets are missing these. (Especially the frozen one.) There's also the Dynasty wood and the Pine Tree platforms missing, but...
  15. LoM2

Weapons & Equip [Demi-Class] The Gambler!

So, going to take a crack at making a class idea. I don't actually expect this to make it into the game, but at the very least it's good practice for my balancing and spriting abilities. Oh, yes, I tried spriting again. I'm sorry. Anyways, on with the idea. (Yay for online logo generators...
  16. LoM2

Suggestion: Back to Top

Very short, simple suggestion here. Came about after I kept getting annoyed from reading thread replies, getting an alert and repeatedly going back to the top of the page. Add a Back to Top button that appears when the alerts bar isn't visible. (A back to bottom button might be helpful too.)...
  17. LoM2

Weapons & Equip Fire!

Hello everybody! I have very little idea if this should go in mechanics, items, or equipment, but who cares? Let's get this started. In my opinion, there's one thing that would make a very nice addition to Terraria... EDIT: Apparently my title gifs are broken. I give up. EDITx2: I fixed the...
  18. LoM2

Game Mechanics Ranger Mechanic changes

Hello all! As far as I can tell this hasn't been suggested before (It probably has, but I couldn't find anything), so here we go. Quickly dumping a couple ideas for ranger build, both in terms of conveniences and actual items: A) Change the Bullet/Arrow stack caps to 1000. Because almost...
  19. LoM2

Weapons & Equip Shields (New Accessory!)

First of all, let me say that I literally have no idea how people manage to sprite stuff for any big project... I gave up after two poorly drawn sprites. Also I am not entirely sure how to resize them without them coming out blurry (using paint.net). Anyways, on with the suggestion. First of...
  20. LoM2

Blocks & Decoration Reinforced Steel!

Hello all! First suggestion here, very minor one. I've been seeing a lot of "anti-noclipping" block ideas lately (fine, I've seen two) but they mostly seem to only make sense for spirit based enemies... As an addenum to said ideas: Reinforced Steel! I went to the trouble of making a really...
Back
Top Bottom