Search results for query: *

1. ashtimbo

why hello there. I like your texture pack a lot

why hello there. I like your texture pack a lot
  2. ashtimbo

I'm gonna release game updates on twitter -> https://twitter.com/ashtimbo [MEDIA]

I'm gonna release game updates on twitter -> https://twitter.com/ashtimbo
  3. ashtimbo

walter

walter
  4. ashtimbo

Game Mechanics axe reshapes tiles instead of hammer

I think the axe should reshape tiles instead of the hammer so you don't accidentally shape a tile when trying to break a wall. It would give the axe another use instead of just for cutting down trees and would be extremely helpful for building
  5. ashtimbo

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

If you dont just cheese the destroyer with the Daedalus then its the destroyer. I surprisingly found the twins the easiest mech boss
  6. ashtimbo

Game Mechanics Dash and Armour ability hotkey.

a reddit post suggested this 5 years ago and skiphs told the devs so it's weird as to why it hasnt been implemented
  7. ashtimbo

PC problem with a keybindings change

when I change my hotbar #1 control in terraria to be number 3 on the keyboard I can press 3 to switch to hotbar 1. However, when I am in the animation of using another item and I press 3 It won't switch to hotbar 1 but instead will switch to hotbar #3. I also changed my r key to be hotbar #2 in...
  8. ashtimbo

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

The thing is, master mode barely changes any ais of bosses, I support this but I also feel like other master mode bosses ais should have some updates
  9. ashtimbo

Can we have an ability to zoom out more in terraria because my monitor doesn't have a high...

Can we have an ability to zoom out more in terraria because my monitor doesn't have a high resolution which makes literally everything really large and I can only see like 10 blocks ahead of me
  10. ashtimbo

PC Is radmin vpn ok to use when playing with friends?

And if it is, is it ok for a public server or could people track me down? And if it IS dangerous, how do you create your own server?
  11. ashtimbo

@UltiDaniel no

@UltiDaniel no
  12. ashtimbo

oh cool thanks for the input @Chips

oh cool thanks for the input @Chips
  13. ashtimbo

bro I see you everywhere @UltiDaniel

bro I see you everywhere @UltiDaniel
  14. ashtimbo

hello

hello