Search results for query: *

1. Djdakota11

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Oh nice, I can cheat without feeling guilty now :V
  2. Djdakota11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Interesting, trying this out now. :D
  3. Djdakota11

tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

For some reason, the Facade item cause FPS issues when I am holding it in my hands. Which I guess could be caused by the weapon-out mod aswell.
  4. Djdakota11

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Thanks for this :D
  5. Djdakota11

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I've been waiting for this for a while D:
  6. Djdakota11

tModLoader Magic Storage

Does that include performance issues when using the crafting terminal to craft stuff on servers?
  7. Djdakota11

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

This is an interesting mod, will make a good alternative to looking for certain items in chests.
  8. Djdakota11

tModLoader Magic Storage

About time, been hoping something like this will be made for Terraria! Definitely using it for my next playthrough.
  9. Djdakota11

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

The mod looks promising, however, I do not like having to do more just to get to my inventory, it's a bit annoying having to press escape, then having to click on inventory.
  10. Djdakota11

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Yeah, the current version lacks content, in my last play-through the only new weapon I found was a drop from the Golem, and a new recipe with some of the expert mode items.
  11. Djdakota11

The thing is, the WIKI's content is from the older versions of Avalon, from 1.1, and 1.2
  12. Djdakota11

tModLoader GMod!

Yeah, it will be better just to edit the first post of the thread with the update, keep it all in one place. The mod is looking interesting though.
  13. Djdakota11

So I am in hardmode, with only one more mechanical boss to fight. When will the majority of the new content show up? If I read correctly, there are currently 200 new items.
  14. Djdakota11

Thanks for changing your mind about working on it and releasing it after 1.3.1 :V
  15. Djdakota11

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Loving all the new stuff! "Bottled Soul of Light - increases movement speed if placed or worn. Bottled Soul of Flight - increases jump height if placed or worn. Bottled Soul of Mind - shows the location of enemies if worn, shows treasures if placed. Bottled Soul of Night - increases melee speed...
  16. Djdakota11

Official Beta Testers Applications

Ooh, interesting.
  17. Djdakota11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am liking tmodloader, mainly for the mod browser. :D
  18. Djdakota11

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hmm....looks like it's time for my 10th Terraria playthrough. :D
Back
Top Bottom