Search results for query: *

1. AstridSpeckles

PC Yahallo

Yes What Hogwarts house are you owo? I keep getting random house results so I can technically be in all 4 houses but I get Slytherin the most so I'm a Slytherin xD Also yeah pvp/pve/fps just arent my thing since people on there are so egotistic a lot of the time uwu Thanks for the welcome my...
  2. AstridSpeckles

PC Yahallo

Heres an Astrid original for ya :D
  3. AstridSpeckles

PC Yahallo

Awe so cute, they're hugging! Do you want a dragon too o w o ?
  4. AstridSpeckles

Been alright :D I haven't been the most active on it yet but the people seem nice enough ^^ But...

Been alright :D I haven't been the most active on it yet but the people seem nice enough ^^ But I need to interact more to get a better idea tho :3
  5. AstridSpeckles

Yahallo my non-son :D !

Yahallo my non-son :D !
  6. AstridSpeckles

PC Yahallo

Ohhh yes please I love dragons O: Although Astrid isn't from how to Train your Dragon, I swear Fair enough~ I didn't expect many to read it, its more there so I don't need to repeat myself in future, concept of laziness ftw >:3 Thanks for the welcome :D No need to be sorry about being a swift...
  7. AstridSpeckles

Yahalloyllahay

Yahalloyllahay
  8. AstridSpeckles

Yahallo my son :D

Yahallo my son :D
  9. AstridSpeckles

PC Yahallo

Giant intro sorry lol
  10. AstridSpeckles

PC Yahallo

I'm not very active on forums but I might change that starting from now, and the best way to start I figured was to make an introduction post about myself. I am more active on discord however so if you want my attention best luck is on the server. This is going to be info heavy as I can link...
Back
Top Bottom