Search results for query: *

1. redxlaser15

tModLoader World and Character save disappeared after adding to the cloud

I wanted to make sure that my characters saved across computers, so, of course, I activated Steam Cloud Saving of them. However, they completely disappeared when I did so, complaining that there wasn't a backup. I tried to google this problem but the only results I got were old and not relevant...
  2. redxlaser15

tModLoader How do you download an older mod version?

Recipe Browser, as it causes issues with freezing/lag and from what I've read it should be fine in a previous version
  3. redxlaser15

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I read somewhere that 0.8 can cause issues with the game, is there a way to roll it back to 0.7?
  4. redxlaser15

tModLoader How do you download an older mod version?

I found out that one of my mods sometimes will cause issues with the game in its current version, so of course I want to roll it back to a previous version. How do I do that though?
  5. redxlaser15

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Your mod crashes my game whenever I try to go into a world, existing or not. EDIT: This is an error log that also pops up, hope it helps. Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.6.2) System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.FNAPlatform' threw an...
  6. redxlaser15

CC Creation Compendium #79

Ah, thanks. I will do that eventually, I'm not sure when my stuff will be done fully.
  7. redxlaser15

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Dang it people, stop having a life and constantly work on strangers' every whim. Very rude, that. I mean come on, CLEARLY it makes no sense to have other things to do! Money? Bah! You don't need money! It's fine, just don't eat anymore! Also, thanks for posting that index magij, didn't know that...
  8. redxlaser15

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Nice, thanks
  9. redxlaser15

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could you put up the latest version of calamity here? Not just on tmodloader? I just want to play with my bro but tmodloader has been down for days (which I'm sure many of you may know by now)
  10. redxlaser15

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Oh my gosh this is ridiculous! Just my luck that tmodloader is down for this long and it happens mere moments before my brother gets the mods needed to play with me :(
  11. redxlaser15

CC Creation Compendium #79

Okay, two questions, what’s an image macro and I don’t understand the 1st bulletin point. How do you do that/how are you supposed to enter your stuff if it’s not a PM? I no gets it. Also, I’ve been recently working on a pretty cool looking base, my best so far. When it’s done I’ll probably...
  12. redxlaser15

tModLoader Any clue if/when the tmodloader issue with mannequins, item frames, etc. will be fixed?

On my current playthrough I had intended to make this awesome museum/collection of sorts filled with various items, weapons, armors, etc. that I fill in as I play. However, I went to make a mannequin and a THICC warning popped up regarding instability with using one of those. So, of course, I...
  13. redxlaser15

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Okay, I got the Mac, now I just need to know what the other stuff is and how to do it.
  14. redxlaser15

PC Is there a wiki for the Calamity mod?

Thanks for that! BTW, if you want to send a link, you can just copy and paste the link into the text box.
  15. redxlaser15

Is there a mod that adds XP/Levels and increases difficulty along with that?

Oooo, nice. I'm gonna try it out. Soooo, how do you install a mod with tmodloader that doesn't use the mod browser?
  16. redxlaser15

Is there a way to 'blacklist' certain potions when using the buff hotkey?

I'm tired of using that hotkey to instantly set up all my fighting buffs, then waste spelunker potions, obsidian skin potions, or whatnot. It's understandable that the game would do that, but DANG it's annoying.
  17. redxlaser15

Is there a mod that adds XP/Levels and increases difficulty along with that?

Sure, I'm doing some expert here, but I don't like the idea of being able to become totally OP or something because of the easy ability to farm XP from random exploring and fighting.
  18. redxlaser15

PC Is there a wiki for the Calamity mod?

I'm thinking about trying out a Calamity run later, but I'd like to know if there is a wiki of sorts for that mod, so I can play through it better. I already know that Calamity adds some crazy hard bosses and stuff, and being able to do some research ahead of time should really help with dealing...
  19. redxlaser15

Does anyone have a list of every farming technique and how to do them?

Thanks for the additions so far, although I'm a bit confused about the instructions by Empty Air Sandwich.
  20. redxlaser15

Does anyone have a list of every farming technique and how to do them?

I typically don't do a whole lot of mob farming, but I am still curious about what can be done. Sometimes, I don't farm just because I'm not a big fan of what you need to do, not because I don't feel like doing that sort of thing. Some farms I actually really like, but most of this just stems...
Back
Top Bottom