Search results for query: *

1. redxlaser15

tModLoader World and Character save disappeared after adding to the cloud

I wanted to make sure that my characters saved across computers, so, of course, I activated Steam Cloud Saving of them. However, they completely disappeared when I did so, complaining that there wasn't a backup. I tried to google this problem but the only results I got were old and not relevant...
  2. redxlaser15

tModLoader How do you download an older mod version?

I found out that one of my mods sometimes will cause issues with the game in its current version, so of course I want to roll it back to a previous version. How do I do that though?
  3. redxlaser15

tModLoader Any clue if/when the tmodloader issue with mannequins, item frames, etc. will be fixed?

On my current playthrough I had intended to make this awesome museum/collection of sorts filled with various items, weapons, armors, etc. that I fill in as I play. However, I went to make a mannequin and a THICC warning popped up regarding instability with using one of those. So, of course, I...
  4. redxlaser15

Is there a way to 'blacklist' certain potions when using the buff hotkey?

I'm tired of using that hotkey to instantly set up all my fighting buffs, then waste spelunker potions, obsidian skin potions, or whatnot. It's understandable that the game would do that, but DANG it's annoying.
  5. redxlaser15

Is there a mod that adds XP/Levels and increases difficulty along with that?

Sure, I'm doing some expert here, but I don't like the idea of being able to become totally OP or something because of the easy ability to farm XP from random exploring and fighting.
  6. redxlaser15

PC Is there a wiki for the Calamity mod?

I'm thinking about trying out a Calamity run later, but I'd like to know if there is a wiki of sorts for that mod, so I can play through it better. I already know that Calamity adds some crazy hard bosses and stuff, and being able to do some research ahead of time should really help with dealing...
  7. redxlaser15

Does anyone have a list of every farming technique and how to do them?

I typically don't do a whole lot of mob farming, but I am still curious about what can be done. Sometimes, I don't farm just because I'm not a big fan of what you need to do, not because I don't feel like doing that sort of thing. Some farms I actually really like, but most of this just stems...
  8. redxlaser15

Looking for one or two players for my completionist run (QoL and Terraria Overhaul)

Having some extra people help out would be really nice. It's not too big of a deal right now, but having a bit of social interaction is nice. If you want to have voice chat, I have setup a discord channel just for this: Join the Terraria Openish Multiplayer Discord Server! To join my game...
  9. redxlaser15

Is this an okay place to advertise my Youtube channel?

Obviously, since I'm asking whether I can do it here, I'm not going to post a link to it right now. I'm just curious if that's allowed somewhere on the forum, since I'm doing a completist run on my channel. If I'm not allowed to, that's fine. I shall obey to rules like a good boy.
  10. redxlaser15

Looking for frequent players with 5 mods (some MIGHT not be needed)

EDIT 2: I've joined a discord with a two other people and the mod list has changed a bit for anyone else who wants to play, here it is: Vein Miner, Magic Storage, Wing Slot, Loot Bags, Yes Another Boss Health Bar, Omniswing, WeaponOut, Calamity, Boss Checklist, and Recipe Browser. I haven't...
Back
Top Bottom