Search results for query: *

1. Smartdumbkid

How is pvp in this game?

I had Terraria on mobile for about a year now and just recently upgraded to the PC version (and I absolutely love it). I'm about to dabble into the multiplayer aspect of the game, and wanted to know how the pvp is. I heard that 1.3 made it a one click death race, and this sounds like I need to...
  2. Smartdumbkid

Need some help configuring controls!

Hey guys, I'm new to the P.C community! I just got a laptop to help with my college education and so far it has been a pain to use. I downloaded terraria off steam but I can barely play it. I can"t attack while moving (I keep left clicking but no attacks come out while moving). and the controls...
  3. Smartdumbkid

Game Mechanics Items that drops after a set amount of kills.

After reading various complaints about the rng, and the counter argument stating that one should work for their drops, I think this could be a happy middle ground between the two. This way, luck is no longer a factor in getting rare drops, but the effort is still there (if not increased or...
  4. Smartdumbkid

Mobile So I made my world grow...

Lost all my word data, chest devoid of items, blank tombstones, no npcs, so I just decided to move all of my stuff to a new world that isn't devoid of resources. I decided to fight the wof for his drops on this world since I didn't want to convert the other one to hard mode. Turns out my world...
  5. Smartdumbkid

Mobile Anyway to change the ocean background?

I have drained both the oceans, removed the sand and prepared to replace the water and sand with an artificial snow biome. Is there anyway to change the background from the stupid beaches to that of the snow biome's?
Back
Top Bottom