Search results for query: *

• Users: TreeSpawn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TreeSpawn

Weapons & Equip Blue Prints (Wiring Tool/Map Overlay)

Blue Prints is an equitable item which can be used to alter the your map's appearance. Upon having Blue Prints equipped, you will have a fourth button under your minimap which will toggle between standard mode and wire mode. In wire mode, the map will only show wires and things that can be used...
  2. TreeSpawn

Blocks & Decoration Blood Moon/Solar Eclipse Monoliths

These Monoliths would work mechanically like the current Lunar Monoliths, only they create their respective environments. The Solar Eclipse Monolith could be crafted from Solar Eclipse Tablet Fragments at a Lihzahrd Furnace. As for the Blood Moon Monolith, it would drop from Blood Moon mobs...
  3. TreeSpawn

Weapons & Equip Ghost Bullets/Arrows

Ghost Bullet: Damage: 8 Velocity: 0 (or slower if that's possible) Knockback: 0 Lifetime: 8 seconds Can Penetrate Through Walls and Enemies 5% chance to not be consumed Crafting at Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil: Musket Ball x45 + Ectoplasm x1 = Ghost Bullet x45 Ghost Arrow: Damage: 11 Velocity...
  4. TreeSpawn

Hybrid Armor.

I was thinking that, because once Hardmode starts, you're really forced to choose one of <del>three</del> four classes, and got me wondering why there were no HM armor sets were the beneficial to someone who plays all four classes at once/changes class in the middle of battle often. Normally I...
  5. TreeSpawn

Weapons & Equip Scale Armor/Accessory/Potion

The concept here is pretty simple: as the player takes damage, their base defense drops, but their base attack increases, and as the player deals damage, their attack will drop, and their defense will rise. The more damage taken/given the more dramatic the change in the effects. Self inflicted...
Back
Top Bottom