Search results for query: *

1. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

So i finished building an extension on my house. Now i can go back to my games!!!

So i finished building an extension on my house. Now i can go back to my games!!!
  2. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Blocks & Decoration Day-night torch (and a grass fence)

I didnt know skeletron could drive a porche... you got some great ideas here, though.
  3. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

So what else is new? I mean as in other new items. Also, is this on ps4? Im hoping that Terraria will be on Ps5 too! I already pre-ordered mine! And it is PURDY.
  4. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Just want to remind everyone that I haven’t forgot to disclose my “Perfect Crafting Station”. I...

Just want to remind everyone that I haven’t forgot to disclose my “Perfect Crafting Station”. I have been busy in REAL LIFE on MY house!
  5. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Golem beat, still perfecting my crafting house for yall. Any tips for the cultists?

Golem beat, still perfecting my crafting house for yall. Any tips for the cultists?
  6. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Blocks & Decoration Quicksand!

I think this guy deserves to be credited for this. This is a really neat and thought out idea.:nursecool:
  7. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

List of Blocks called "Blocks"

Think you can do an alphabetical list of ALL solid blocks? Not just ones with block in the name, but every physical block in game? If you can stand on the block, i want it in the list. Please? Its for a better crafting station. Any one that helps me figure out these things, will be credited on...
  8. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

just got my MAXED OUT TROPHY. 500 normal health!!! ( im coming for you plantera!!!) Terra blade...

just got my MAXED OUT TROPHY. 500 normal health!!! ( im coming for you plantera!!!) Terra blade, cloryphyte armor(mask).
  9. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Ok, i want help, can any1 alphabetize only the blocks? Only the ones that say “Block” in their...

Ok, i want help, can any1 alphabetize only the blocks? Only the ones that say “Block” in their name: dirt Block, Living fire block, Etc..?
  10. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Yet the story will continue on as us, being terrarians, will keep the world alive!!!
  11. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Why am I having to repeatedly log in??? This is starting to be very tiresome.

Why am I having to repeatedly log in??? This is starting to be very tiresome.
  12. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Your emojis... i thinks Terraria needs a leprechaun... hey where theres a leprechaun, theres a pot o gold near by. I consider this a suggestion by you unknowingly. So I actually give you credit for it since you sparked the idea. I think a leprechauns pot o gold should be worth at least 1 plat...
  13. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Was hoping for the Cog wall to come out on ps4, guess it didnt...
  14. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Biomes & Nature Different water types.

Ok ive noticed how water is changed during a blood moon event and the hallow and what. So why cant it be a different Type of water like say how it could be like Fairy water in hallow or the blood moon it could be blood. It could broaden the fishing and potion making exponentially i think. Um...
  15. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Currently perfecting a way to make crafting easier.

Currently perfecting a way to make crafting easier.
Back
Top Bottom