Search results for query: *

1. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Biomes & Nature Different water types.

Ok ive noticed how water is changed during a blood moon event and the hallow and what. So why cant it be a different Type of water like say how it could be like Fairy water in hallow or the blood moon it could be blood. It could broaden the fishing and potion making exponentially i think. Um...
  2. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

PS4 Tall gates can be Impregnable

Tall gates ARE impregnable! With a “Mound” or road bump of 3 blocks, tall gates can still be opened by npcs and still block enemy npcs. This could be a way to block enemies from breaking down the regular doors too, but regular npc wont walk through them. The tall gate works though. I found this...
  3. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Game Mechanics Cheating ,Hacking ,Modding

Do you Cheat, Hack, or Mod Terraria? If so, you are depriving yourself of personal accomplishments. The reward of searching for materials to build, the adventure in itself is destroyed. All for what? Personal gain? To have it all without work? Glory? #CheatersHaveNoRespect Fyi, you will only...
  4. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Blocks & Decoration Bubblegum blocks

Simple, bubblegum is for making bubbles right? So why doesnt the bubble gum block expand slowly? I mean it doesnt “take over” other blocks like hallow, it just fills empty space, conforms to fit. A good use could be a tunnel blocker, place a single block and it expands to 3x3 (9blocks) to 5x5...
  5. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Biomes & Nature New biomes

Can we get some more biomes made out of current materials? We have bones, so why not some some “fossils” i.e. “Terra”saur bones? Possibly a more yellowish bone? “Terra Bone”, “Terrasaur Bone”. It could perhaps bring about a Dinosaur themed Biome. I.E. An underground biome that houses Terra-saurs...
  6. Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Console Golden Animals

Ducks dont have a gold variant so... why not a golden goose? That can either lay golden eggs that sell for 10 gold apiece or lay golden egg bombs which could do some damage.
Back
Top Bottom