Search results for query: *

1. Xeroine

Blocks & Decoration The Item Grinder (its a pun)

Summary: This placeable station has the ability to "print" a desired item out of other items of a similar rarity. Need a Meowmere but keep getting showered in Lunar Portal Staffs? No problem! Just feed it 10 Lunar Portal Staffs and select the desired item. The Item Grinder will use the staffs to...
  2. Xeroine

Game Mechanics The Boss Death Messages are kinda boring

Did you also mean a death animation to go along with it? Plantera could shrivel up, Duke Fishron would flop around on land before exploding, the destroyer stops moving, before each segment explodes, ending at the head, etc.
  3. Xeroine

Game Mechanics Menu UI Scaling

Is there a way for console users to make the menus bigger? I already know about the scaling, but when I’m playing it on a TV, I still have to sit really close to the TV. Is there a way us console users can get more UI scaling? Or to change specific UI elements? (Make the inventory big, but...
  4. Xeroine

Cthulhu is head octopus. The Kracken is squid lord.

5. Xeroine

Official Art Request Megathread

Can somebody make a Doom-style poster but instead of doomguy it's the moon lord and he's giant and fighting the players, and one of his hand eyes is shooting lasers and instead of Doom it says Moon?
  6. Xeroine

Can somebody make a Doom-style poster but it's the moon lord and instead of Doom it says Moon?

Can somebody make a Doom-style poster but it's the moon lord and instead of Doom it says Moon?
  7. Xeroine

8. Xeroine

I would love to see Skeletron Prime.

I would love to see Skeletron Prime.
  9. Xeroine

Beat the Moon Lord. If anyone has any neato drawings, I would love to see them!

Beat the Moon Lord. If anyone has any neato drawings, I would love to see them!
  10. Xeroine

I'm trying to get it so I can make the Ankh Sheild. Missing the trifold map.

I'm trying to get it so I can make the Ankh Sheild. Missing the trifold map.
  11. Xeroine

Trying to get the Trifold Map, but no luck so far. What am I doing wrong?

Trying to get the Trifold Map, but no luck so far. What am I doing wrong?
  12. Xeroine

Thank you!

Thank you!
  13. Xeroine

Thank you for you help!

Thank you for you help!
  14. Xeroine

Trying to kill the Moon Lord, but keep dying! Anyone have any suggestions?

Trying to kill the Moon Lord, but keep dying! Anyone have any suggestions?
  15. Xeroine

I saw some of your drawings. They look incredible! I would love to see more! Maybe of Eater of...

I saw some of your drawings. They look incredible! I would love to see more! Maybe of Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu?
  16. Xeroine

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

I have to fight him with a paper shredder. Throw it at the head to knock him out!:p
  17. Xeroine

Awesome Pixel Art Made in TEdit

That looks cool. Please continue making pixel art. :happy::gslime:
  18. Xeroine

19. Xeroine

Blanc's Pixel Art Compendium!

That is incredible. I would love to see more. :p
  20. Xeroine

Cthulhu is head octopus.

Cthulhu is head octopus.
Back
Top Bottom