Search results for query: *

1. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Not sure if it was this mod'sfault but when I tried going through a portal to warp to one of this mod's subworlds I fell through an endless void. On returning to my normal world the map was unrevealed (completely black again) and about 1/3rd of the world geometry was just gone, except for ores...
  2. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

In purely technical terms Thorium is explicitly supported by Fargo's Souls (along with a few other mods). Gameplay on the other hand... Thorium is perfectly balanced around vanilla Terraria. Fargo's Souls just doesn't even pretend to be balanced at all. It honestly is more comparable to cheat...
  3. S

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I think this is the right place, some other posts I found sounded like DBT's team made the DBT+Leveled compatibility mod. If so, I think it needs an update. At level 23 with 8 Attunement the Ki Blast does 80 damage and fires so fast it's a solid line, plus player ki recharges as fast as holding...
  4. S

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I have to agree. I've ridden this through to endgame on two worlds now and, while it is by far one of my favorite total conversions, I feel like it's suffering from the same problem as Path of Exile and Warframe: A ton of fascinating ideas that don't fit the actual gameplay loop, and a fair...
  5. S

Does anyone know how to add texture packs on to tmodloader? I cant figure it out

I'm not sure if this is an update or just a difference but depending on what resourcepack you want to use (it was rhebok's visiblecursor for me) you may not need to convert any files. To get Rhebok's VisibleCursor working all I had to do was make a zip named "TexturePack.zip" with the "images"...
  6. S

tModLoader Better Zoom

Fantastic mod, being able to take advantage of maximal view distance at 2k while scaling up the UI to be usable and not having the minimap comically over-large is great. Unfortunately scaling up the UI breaks anything that interacts with things like the map (magic mirrors, right click...
  7. S

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Just entered hard mode and tried to fight the Vagrant of Space and Time, apparently the mod REALLY hates retro and trippy lighting. Everything got whited out and I'm getting maybe 30fps, which is pretty shockingly low on a brand new Ryzen 5 and 6800 XT. Switching to Color or White puts me back...
  8. S

tModLoader Recursive Craft

There's also a gamebreaking incompatibility with Recipe Browser, opening things like the Cell Phone or PDA can often cause an instant hang you need to kill the process to get out of.
  9. S

tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

There's an incompatibility between Checklist and Magic Storage Extra. Installing this causes MSE to "lose" recipes, requiring a hard restart at minimum to fix.
  10. S

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Yeah I was afraid of that. Recursive crafting is an absolute game changer for more complicated build trees like Fargo's Souls, or when you don't know what all you can make.
  11. S

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I think there's some compatibility with recursive crafting. I'm pretty reliably able to crash the game by using recipe browser to view an item and then doubleclicking on the next step of what it's used to build. The log just gets flooded with this:
  12. S

tModLoader Widgets

Is it possible to allow customizable transparency for widgets themselves, and not just the colored part of the bar? It would be fantastic to stick some things like the flight time or a mana bar near my character and have the entire thing be almost completely transparent so it doesn't block so...
  13. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So apparently corrupt slimes duplicate infinitely right now because they split into 3 more corrupt slimes instead of slimelings.
Back
Top Bottom