Search results for query: *

1. Lucyboy01

Mobile Lizard temple

How about underground snow and corruption?
  2. Lucyboy01

Mobile Lizard temple

How about underground snow or corruption? Is there planteria and duke fish rob on my pre hardmode world?
  3. Lucyboy01

Mobile Lizard temple

Guys I have a home world made before the new update and on another new world I found the lizard temple, is there the lizard temple, bee hive and spider nest on my pre update world or only on new ones, I really want a lizard temple on my old one, Did it spawn when the update came in my old world?
  4. Lucyboy01

Mobile Help

Thanks is there a way to get the underground son biome in my home world?
  5. Lucyboy01

Mobile Help

Then what happens?
  6. Lucyboy01

Mobile Help

Guys I'm so sad!!! I could cry!! The new update came and it's all messed up!!! Npcs are randomly falling out of my tower when they normally don't, my drayed says the world is 0 percent corrupt when it's not, all the new biomes won't come to my world, but like I said earlier my npcs!! Goblin and...
  7. Lucyboy01

Mobile hardmose boss help

Thanks guys, and is the lunar coming to mobile? And what is It I couldn't find it on the wiki.
  8. Lucyboy01

Is that and pumpkin moon in mobile??? And isn't it a solar eclipse, not a lunar???
  9. Lucyboy01

What's the lunar boss???
  10. Lucyboy01

Mobile Wizard

Thank you so much!!!
  11. Lucyboy01

Mobile Wizard

My wizard was just slain, I'm sorry do I have to find him again Or will he respawn
  12. Lucyboy01

Mobile Wizard

I've already done all that stuff thogh:(
  13. Lucyboy01

Mobile Wizard

hi guys, I beat the wall of flesh, and found and unbound the wizard, built him a house and his icon appeared in that house, but he won't move into it and has almost been killed. How do I get him to actually move in?
  14. Lucyboy01

Mobile what the heck

Thanks
  15. Lucyboy01

Mobile what the heck

I had purchesed the oktober fest clothing itdems, then i didnt play for a few days. The thanks giving update came but when i got back on terraria in my vanity slot, instead of my costume, where the hat was, there was a turkey feather, where the shirt was there was cursed stuffing, and where the...
  16. Lucyboy01

Mobile quick question

Thanks for answering both questions !!!
  17. Lucyboy01

Mobile quick question

Hey guys, quick question, is there golem/ lizard temple, duke fishron , or planteria in terraria mobile hard mode, or just the 3 mechanical bosses???
  18. Lucyboy01

Which hardmode boss should I fight first???
  19. Lucyboy01

Mobile help!!!

Thanks again!!!
  20. Lucyboy01

Mobile help!!!

Thanks, ill do it tomorrow morning!!! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back
Top Bottom