Search results for query: *

• Users: Lucyboy01
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lucyboy01

Mobile Lizard temple

Guys I have a home world made before the new update and on another new world I found the lizard temple, is there the lizard temple, bee hive and spider nest on my pre update world or only on new ones, I really want a lizard temple on my old one, Did it spawn when the update came in my old world?
  2. Lucyboy01

Mobile Help

Guys I'm so sad!!! I could cry!! The new update came and it's all messed up!!! Npcs are randomly falling out of my tower when they normally don't, my drayed says the world is 0 percent corrupt when it's not, all the new biomes won't come to my world, but like I said earlier my npcs!! Goblin and...
  3. Lucyboy01

Mobile Wizard

hi guys, I beat the wall of flesh, and found and unbound the wizard, built him a house and his icon appeared in that house, but he won't move into it and has almost been killed. How do I get him to actually move in?
  4. Lucyboy01

Mobile what the heck

I had purchesed the oktober fest clothing itdems, then i didnt play for a few days. The thanks giving update came but when i got back on terraria in my vanity slot, instead of my costume, where the hat was, there was a turkey feather, where the shirt was there was cursed stuffing, and where the...
  5. Lucyboy01

Mobile quick question

Hey guys, quick question, is there golem/ lizard temple, duke fishron , or planteria in terraria mobile hard mode, or just the 3 mechanical bosses???
  6. Lucyboy01

Mobile hardmose boss help

Which hardmode boss should I fight first???
  7. Lucyboy01

Mobile Underground snow

I have terraria mobile and I am trying to explore every biome, but no matter how deep I dig under my snow biome, all there is is more snow, and eventully dirt. On the wiki its some special awesome place with undead Vikings and stuff, I am so anxious to find it. Any one know why its not there???
  8. Lucyboy01

Mobile help!!!

Hey guys, I am technically ready for hardmode, but im to afraid to do it because of the new patch of corruption that forms when hardmode is activated. Is it as bad as I think it is???
Back
Top Bottom