Search results for query: *

• Users: iQuac
  • Order by date
  1. iQuac

My Base (WIP)

'Ello Terrarians. I will probably get a message from the Admins or Devs or whatever about my post but whatevs. But I am making a a post about my base for Survival. Okay so, I made a video (I am not good at editing :( ) about my base, it's a WIP base and I guess you can call it a sneak peak but...
  2. iQuac

My Moon Lord basilica

I think you should change it to stained glass, but dont add the tower.
  3. iQuac

Terraria logo.

Terraria logo.
  4. iQuac

Also about my Logo, I got the logo and background off of google I don't own them except my...

Also about my Logo, I got the logo and background off of google I don't own them except my character. I just added a shadow to look "real".
  5. iQuac

Builds Terraria Builds

Alright. And thank you for the tip.
  6. iQuac

Builds Terraria Builds

Hey guys! This is a heads up. I will be posting builds and speed builds of those builds on here ofc but I will take pictures and record with my phone because I don't have wifi so I can't get pictures to here on my PC.
  7. iQuac

Updated my Logo, I hope you guys like it :)

Updated my Logo, I hope you guys like it :)
  8. iQuac

Mobile About Me!

Hello Terrarians! If you're reading this, that means you are going to learn about me. Okay so, I was born in Kodiak, Alaska and moved to Columbus, Ohio. I'm still living in Ohio. I found terraria not to long ago, like about 3 or some years ago. I found out about Minecraft before I found out...
Back
Top Bottom