Search results for query: *

1. The Wicked Lord

Other a little bit of everything

Ok so hear me out a boulder gun that changes boulder types it shoots based on the biome its used in. Since we can craft boulders why not oh make a gun that uses them as ammo make it a post moonlord weapon if its gonna deal damage or make it deal damage only to players for multiplayer fun with...
  2. The Wicked Lord

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I made my set. The Wicked Lord's set : helmet,chest and legs. Hope you like it
  3. The Wicked Lord

Looking for some players

i can play with ya mate
  4. The Wicked Lord

happy birthday

happy birthday
  5. The Wicked Lord

Looking for someone to start and finish a playthrough with

we can play on steam or gameranger if you want ( i would rather play on gameranger its easy) and we can start the game right now
  6. The Wicked Lord

Looking for someone to play terraria with

ok i got steam now i had to learn how to use it ill add you i wanted to add you but i cant cuz i didnt spend any money on steam so you come and join the game idk how my name is WickedOne241
  7. The Wicked Lord

do you have gameranger i dont have steam or discord or reddit sorry i alwys played solo or on gameranger but no one of my friends play terraria anymore and the rest on gameranger want to cheat i want fair play
  8. The Wicked Lord

dont have that sorry
  9. The Wicked Lord

new world new character expert mode on pc on gameranger no cheaters pls
  10. The Wicked Lord

yeah i guess

yeah i guess
  11. The Wicked Lord

and new boss shelob in spider caves and summon a balrog staf when you defeat Sauron. Trolls and...

and new boss shelob in spider caves and summon a balrog staf when you defeat Sauron. Trolls and orcs waves and put some dwarf mines in caves
  12. The Wicked Lord

Can you put LOTR items in 1.3.6 that would be great for us LOTR fans. Imagine Saurons mace...

Can you put LOTR items in 1.3.6 that would be great for us LOTR fans. Imagine Saurons mace costume as well the nazgul and the witch king/
Back
Top Bottom