Search results for query: *

1. RuffeLazuli

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Something that I've had a huge problem with so far is the realization that summoner still feels like an off-class still, even with the adding of whips. This is especially apparent in Pre-Hardmode, where summoners are stuck with no accessories, 7 possible weapons, and a singular effective...
  2. RuffeLazuli

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

He could have meant the veins and iris/pupil design. The twins look more vanilla then the EoC does. The Twins dont have to include the clusters of eyes, but having their designs fit in line with EoC's in the texture pack would be nice
  3. RuffeLazuli

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Several doesn't mean 2 days. We won't know when the mod browser will be up again. Just be patient.
  4. RuffeLazuli

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

I’ve Noticed this as well, along with Obsidian, Hellstone, and all the Crimsands. Maybe with other mods, the resprites are knocked down on the sprite heirarchy? (There’s some code with another mod that over takes the respite with the original sprite) just a theory tho :/ would love to play with...
  5. RuffeLazuli

Who's Your Favorite Terraria Boss?

Perhaps I wasn't really clear enough. I don't really want the designs of the bosses to change. Not in the slightest! They're all classics. What I want however are the sprites to be polished so that they look more up to date in sprite work like some newer bosses! For comparison, If you look at...
  6. RuffeLazuli

Who's Your Favorite Terraria Boss?

The Twins. For someone who downloaded a pirated 1.1 crack for mac so that I could play Terraria when I was younger, all of 1.1's content means a lot to me really. Because of this, the bosses play a big impact on what I like in a Terraria boss fight, and when deciding a favorite, I'd either have...
  7. RuffeLazuli

When you die and the mobs take your money in expert mode. Where do they spend it?

I stalked a Wandering Eyeball once when it killed me and took some of my platinum coins. Apparently, the fella had a ton of gambling debt. So much so that his wife left him due to her evergrowing concern that she'd plummet into bankruptcy along with her husband. I didn't kill the Wandering...
  8. RuffeLazuli

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I feel like from a standpoint, the nerf seems absolutely reasonable. Due to Calamity's focus on boss battles, having the rod of discord stay to its absolute powerful self would completely nullify any challenge that some of the bosses have (Specifically SCal and DoG). The RoD should be a get out...
Back
Top Bottom