Search results for query: *

• Users: Jenosis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jenosis

The Stardew Valley Thread!

As title implies this is where you can share and discuss things about Stardew Valley and share any secrets you've found (be sure to put plot stuff in spoilers for a few weeks because everyone may not be at a certain point in the game).
  2. Jenosis

Blocks & Decoration More Living Wood Variants

First off I'd like to say: This is my first suggestion thread so here goes. Ever since I discovered the existence of living wood in 1.2 I have built a lot of things with it. I loved to build with those so much. In 1.3 I stumbled across living mahogany wands and my first reaction was "goOD...
  3. Jenosis

PC Jenosis' Convience Store

Well this is the first time I've ever posted a shop thread so here goes. Currently I am selling materials(ie accessories and wing stuff no building stuff yet) and weapons: Bone Featherx1- 5 gold Shadowbeam Staffx2- 40 gold (20 ea.) Meowmerex1- 30 gold Meowmere has been sold out...
  4. Jenosis

Ask the Green Builder and Modder

You may ask me any questions EXCEPT: -Sexuality/Sexual Preference: I have had an AMA thread go horribly wrong on this (on a different forum) and had an inbox full of hate. -Religion/Religious Practices: See the above. -Political Views: I do not care much for politics (though I...
  5. Jenosis

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

The team for this mod consist of: Me (Spriter/Coder) @Snarferman (Spriter) (RETIRED: went on to make their own game) @Anubscorpiak (Spriter/Idea Guy) PLEASE READ: I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE A SEPARATE MOD FOR THE FURNITURE AND WEAPONS. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE THE ARMOR...
  6. Jenosis

Jenosis' Collection of Builds

This is a thread where I'll be posting my builds and any comics/stories I make. So without further ado, here are some creations Builds Treeopolis (as seen in CC #18) Had to put this one in spoilers because of image size Beachhouse (9/30/14) (re-edited on 10/4/14) Desert Outpost (9/28/14)...
Back
Top Bottom