Search results for query: *

• Users: XenoCat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. XenoCat

Story Xeno's Literature

Welcome to Xeno's Literature, a place where you can enjoy (hopefully) and criticize my works. Hopefully there will be many more pieces to come, each better than the last. For a while, don't expect great pieces, as I'm an unskilled author, and not the most creative soul. However, I do hope you...
  2. XenoCat

Items Turtle Mount Bonus: No Longer Completely Useless!

So, we've all been there. We were fishing for crates, and then, out of nowhere, you get a Hardy Saddle! You imagine the mount it summons to be worth the time... and then... You get the most useless mount in the game. Seriously, who needs to swim that fast? By the time you get the Hardy Saddle...
  3. XenoCat

Good Pumpkin Moon Arena set-up?

Honestly, the title says it all. Is this a good pumpkin moon arena/trap set-up?
  4. XenoCat

Weapons & Equip Apparition: Summoner Asset

As far as summoning weapons go, there are stationary turrets and minions. I propose a new type of summon. A magic-style weapon that deals summon damage. For my example, I choose to use the Shadowflame Apparition, as it would work well for this purpose. The Goblin Summoner conjures up these...
  5. XenoCat

Corruption Building Ideas

I need ideas and suggestions. I plan on building my first real large scale building, and hopefully it won't look terrible. Not only do I want it to look good, but also functional. (Functional meaning storage space, workshop area, those kinds of things.) I really like the look of corruption...
  6. XenoCat

NPCs & Enemies Making Mecha Mayhem Achievement More Difficult

Alright. So, to begin, The Mecha Mayhem achievement is too easy. Especially with celestial tier gear. I imagine earlier gear is easy as well, even in Expert mode. I propose that when all 3 bosses are summoned simultaneously, they form together to create some new, more powerful machine...
  7. XenoCat

What to do after the Martians?

So, I defeated the Martians. I got every drop (Except the ground mount and bubble blower thing), and now I have 2 paths to choose from. I've done everything pre-Golem, and now my choices are: -Expert Duke Fishron or -Expert Cultists I'm not sure which is easier, or which has better rewards in...
  8. XenoCat

Is it just me or...

Is EXPERT MODE Golem easier than Normal Mode Mechs? He seems to be easier, with pre-golem gear. It took me about 30 seconds to kill him with a chlorophyte shotbow and venom arrows, plus a wrath and archery potion. This IS in expert mode... and I feel like Golem is better suited for pre-hardmode...
  9. XenoCat

New Plantera Expert Mode Advice

Alright, I've seen multiple posts and threads on Expert Plantera strategies, some videos, and all that. However, I can't seem to beat it. I've tried so many times, using every useful potion for a fight. My gear is full chlorophyte, ranged helmet, a chlorophyte shotbow, chlorophyte arrows...
  10. XenoCat

Solar Eclipse Drops

Alright, enough is enough. Solar Eclipses are supposed to have new cool 1.3 drops right? Or, at least, occasional broken hero swords. I've gotten 3 solar eclipses so far, and each time, I get 3-5 Neptune Shells and Broken Bat Wings. 1 Moon charm, but that's it. And the boss, Mothron, isn't...
  11. XenoCat

Mechanical Minecart

Has anyone actually taken the time to appreciate the wonder that is THE MECHANICAL MINECART!?!?!? It's sooooooo fast, it's laser took half a wyvern's health down in 1 second! It's AMAZING! If you're unaware how to obtain this beautiful thing, each of the mechanical bosses now drop a piece of...
  12. XenoCat

Mechanical Bosses Expert Mode

So, I have a problem. I need to be able to kill the mechanical bosses using a bow style weapons (repeaters, special bows, anything that shoots arrows) that can be obtained pre-mechanical boss. I can survive against them just fine, I'm using ranger adamantite armor, warding worm scarf, warding...
  13. XenoCat

What are your current thoughts on 1.3?

Hey everyone! So, I'm just casually strolling on my Black and Yellow unicorn, wondering what you guys think of the 1.3 update so far! What are your favorite things? What are your least favorite things? Have you gotten to hardmode in Expert yet? :P My favorite thing personally is the way...
  14. XenoCat

Build suggestions?

Hello everyone! First I'd like to warn you my building skills aren't the greatest... but I feel like 1.3 has sparked my creative juices `:D So, here's my build: [/IMG] Obviously, it could use some furniture in the central area, so suggestions would be appreciated. The bottom bit is simply a...
  15. XenoCat

Is money no longer quick-stackable?

As of 1.3, I've noticed that money no longer quick stacks. Is this a bug, option, or is money cursed to be extremely annoying to store?
  16. XenoCat

Items Nanotechnology

Hello Terrarians! I recently thought about how Nanites could be implemented into more useful ways, as now they are kind of just fillers for what could be great. Now, this suggestion will reference another suggestion about Nanites that I made which can be found here. I recommend reading it, to...
  17. XenoCat

Blocks & Decoration Nanite Furniture

Hello Terrarians! Today I come to you with an idea concerning the Cyborg NPC and decorations/blocks themed around him. For example, the Steampunker sells cogs which can be placed and crafted into different types of steampunk-style furniture. I feel like the Cyborg and his nanites deserve more...
  18. XenoCat

Weapons & Equip Hood Vanity/Armor

So, recently I had an urge to wear a hood.. in Terraria. And no, don't assume that I forgot that hoods were already in Terraria. But my suggestion is simple. Add new hoods as vanity, where you can still see your character's face, or part of it. Either a shadow covering the top bit, above or...
  19. XenoCat

Could someone draw this?

Hello, as you may have guessed, I'd like a picture of my character from terraria, if someone could draw it. I'd like it anime-style, or something similar, if possible. Thanks ^_^ My character is wearing spooky armor, pygmy necklace, steampunk goggles, and leaf wings for reference. I'd like...
  20. XenoCat

Weapons & Equip Weapon Vanity

Hello Terrarians! I come to you today to present a simple idea. How often have you seen an awesome looking weapon in Terraria, and then found out that the stats were terrible? I have, quite often. And that is where weapon vanity comes in. It allows you to change the look of a weapon (only of the...
Back
Top Bottom