Search results for query: *

1. ASHIDA

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Was the last mobile stream an executive decision made by the team to show progress or did loki stream on his own? I think i remember he said whenever he gets the time he might do it again, so i am confused in who decides Since the update may be very close to completion this question might not...
  2. ASHIDA

Get over it. It wont stop happening until they get what they want. Until then, ignore it since anything else you tell people now it wont stop future people from asking. Even tho ive never asked it, this should be a safe place for asking questions. Or yell at everybody its yalls forum anyways
  3. ASHIDA

Is 1.3.0.1 the next mobile update or is it 1.3.1. Im not sure what 1.3 specifies :bslime::cslime::bslime:
  4. ASHIDA

I have no expectations for journeys end...I know 1.3 for mobile will establish a new foundation for journeys end. So im not really thinking about it :pumpking::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:
  5. ASHIDA

Do yall expect journeys end to come to mobile, summer of next year (1 year), or maybe longer than a year and a half. Like 2 or more years. :zombie::nymph:
  6. ASHIDA

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Will we be able to see what servers or rooms are available when looking on multiplayer internet instantly, or do we have to put in specific data first to join a room (kinda exclusive like). You also mentioned that similiar to minecraft, official servers will be hosted, so does that mean we can...
  7. ASHIDA

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Yea most if not everyone does that since there is no easier option than more or less chests to sort and sell from. I mean complaining to change how space is managed in terraria will always be a thing. So what can you do but deal with it :pumpking:
  8. ASHIDA

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I wish there was infinite storage. But terraria lost its chance at that since it has such a basic inventory management system that no matter how many spaces you add, it always becomes cluttered. The void bag doesnt change anything since your doubling the inventory space you have to manage. From...
  9. ASHIDA

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

I wish you didnt have to use weapons and tools to have powers. Like using magic from yourself instead of a magic weapon. Somewhat like passive abilities similiar to the rod of discord that doesnt do damage.
  10. ASHIDA

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Just you
  11. ASHIDA

Fok julle naaiers

Fok julle naaiers
Back
Top Bottom