Search results for query: *

1. Weapons & Equip Incorporating the pocket mirror into the ankh shield

I still think mirror shield sounds better, as it's already an iconic item in multiple other games like Zelda and Kid Icarus, and it's a real thing that originates from ancient greece in the story of Medusa, since Perseus polished his shield until it was reflective enough that he could use it as...
  2. Weapons & Equip Incorporating the pocket mirror into the ankh shield

I personally don't see what's wrong with having both recipes, and also I thought "purple" sounded better and less repetitive than "obsidian". to be fair, most items required in the ankh shield are uncommon items dropped by uncommon enemies, like the nazar, for example. It only has a 1% drop...
  3. Items More uses for life fruits

Oh yeah, I'd also appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on whether blocks in terraria are 8x8 or 16x16 pixels, because I'm not sure if I got the dimensions for the life lantern properly.
  4. Weapons & Equip Incorporating the pocket mirror into the ankh shield

I believe it's really annoying that one of the worst debuffs to get, "stoned", is not included in the ankh shield, and I'd have to take up an entire extra accessory slot just to use the pocket mirror, however, I think there's a rather simple solution to being able to change the crafting chain up...
  5. Items More uses for life fruits

I was thinking since for the beginning you can use campfires, and for midgame you can use heart lanterns, why not be able to use life lanterns near endgame? They'd be incredibly useful. Life Lantern Recipe: Heart Lantern + Life Fruit + Vine (4) = Life Lantern Placed: off: on: Buff: "Life...
Back
Top Bottom