Search results for query: *

1. Silver_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip Cowboy Gloves, a ranged counterpart to the feral claws

to my knowledge, we don't really have any accessories that increase the fire rate of ranged weapons, so i thought it'd be nice if we had a way to boost up those slower firing guns somehow. To keep the suggestion sweet and simple, i'm not going to suggest any sort of "fire-gauntlet" crafting...
  2. Silver_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip A tweak to pumpkin armor, the solution to a lack of pre-hardmode summoner gear

I believe these tweaks would fill the gap that many players yearn to be filled, as summoners currently only have 1 armor set, the lowest of any armor sets pre-hardmode. "pumpkins are only available during Halloween!" nope, the dryad sells them, so this set would be post-eye of Cthulhu...
  3. Silver_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip Justice for the Skeleton Merchant! (Skeleton merchant vanity)

This'll be a short n' sweet thread, but i think its important nonetheless, i think the skeleton merchant should have his own vanity set much like every other NPC, he's a skeleton, that's perfect for Halloween, right? he could probably sell his own set much like most the other NPCs do, possibly...
  4. Silver_Terrarian

Items The Large Javelin (Flying accessory)

Hey, i was thinking of a new item that could be unique, something that's not in the game already and something that people could benefit from greatly. My suggestion is : The Large Javelin! i was looking at the Mini Minotaur pet and i thought "hmm, wouldn't it be cool if the player could do...
Back
Top Bottom