Search results for query: *

1. ap10231

Invalid Housing?

I rearranged the chests and platforms and for some reason that worked. Thank you!
  2. ap10231

Invalid Housing?

Hi guys ~ I've been having an issue with one of the rooms in my house and it's really been bothering me :/ When I try to assign an NPC to the room (middle right of the photo), it tells me that "This is not valid housing". The weird thing is, the room used to be valid until I built the room...
  3. ap10231

Hi! :)

Very cool xD Thanks again - it's a lovely picture! Thank you xD
  4. ap10231

Ask me anything xP

Ahaha thanks dude! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I really like Korean and Japanese food since that's what I grew up with. For drinks, I love any kind of tea! Black, green, white, oolong. Maybe not iced sweet tea though. What about you? Favorite food and drink?
  5. ap10231

CC Creation Compendium #70

My gosh these are so cool xD I don't understand what they're for, though... Are these entries for a competition?
  6. ap10231

That's really cool! Are you an artist?
  7. ap10231

Ask me anything xP

I highly doubt anyone will but here goes!
  8. ap10231

Oh, for sure xD
  9. ap10231

Thanks! Nice to meet you too :) Thanks Defure! Also I'm not sure what you mean by dragon
  10. ap10231

Hello everyone! I'm ap10231, and I'm new to this forum and fairly new to Terraria as well! I'm looking forward to playing more and hopefully making some friends xD My inbox is always open! Best of luck in your adventures ~
Back
Top Bottom