Search results for query: *

1. Nickel Plate Road

Country Flags

Hello. No, I am not dead. France, Iroquois Confederacy, Czechia, Switzerland, Greece! Hopefully, more flags will arrive in the future.
  2. Nickel Plate Road

I'm new, so I might as well ask you to ask me anything.

In a way. I guess you could count my big liking to swords and the history of them. I'm not a big history buff but I do love learning about it in certain areas.
  3. Nickel Plate Road

Drink is easy. Anything fizzy. Soda, wine...anything, Most of the time its Sprite. Favorite food though kind of depends and how I feel at the current time, if I had to pick one it'd either be pizza or pupusas. Pupusas if you didn't know is a Salvadoran food. It's basically bread stuffed with...
  4. Nickel Plate Road

Go ahead. I'll answer anything. Terraria questions, Questions about any hobbies, likes or dislikes, my personal life. All of that minus my personal life.
  5. Nickel Plate Road

Casual Explain your avatar

It's a train. That's it, must I say anything more? Well, actually it's what I think to be the finest most beautiful steam locomotive in the west. Lima's own 765 Berkshire steam locomotive. My avatar was originally a picture of Edward Thatch AKA Black Beard but that was just a picture that...
  6. Nickel Plate Road

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

So just to be a little unique. Oh, how I love folk songs.
  7. Nickel Plate Road

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Three hearts together ain't anything new but at the time I thought it looked like a face screaming. Also, this was something else. I made a new world just for a giant tree so I could get living wood. I didn't find one but I found something even better.
  8. Nickel Plate Road

Country Flags

Finally got around to do more. China, Isreal, Sweeden, Singapore, Spain! I might change Sweeden later just to better fit the old wooden theme I'm going for.
  9. Nickel Plate Road

Country Flags

...Oh, haha! I didn't even notice. Thanks for pointing that out. Seeing them side by side, it looks alright. I'm pretty bad at spotting small mistakes like that. Also here's El Salvador. Hopefully, I didn't mess that one up. It is the flag of my motherland after all.
  10. Nickel Plate Road

Country Flags

Ah, rightfully so. I thought it was fair since Old Glory was...well old. But since you pointed it out... And here's Commonwealth(Australia) because it was easy to make and I was bored.
  11. Nickel Plate Road

Country Flags

Flags. I like flags. I'm kind of a flag enthusiast, A vexillologist one might say, but that's rather a stretch. I'm only interested in flags, not interested in pursuing a job about flags. All that really matters is that I like flags and what truly matters is that I built a couple in Terraria...
  12. Nickel Plate Road

Stupidest things you did in terraria

You ever just during your first time playing, create the tiniest box as a house and then try to break an entrance for a door with an axe, but then realize that you need a pickaxe to break wood, but then realize you accidentally threw your pickaxe outside the house before you built it, but also...
  13. Nickel Plate Road

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

I have no idea how or why I got so invested in this game but...
  14. Nickel Plate Road

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Either The Twins or Duke Fisheron. Both I find the most difficult and made me think the most with quick time reactions. Though out of the 2 I have to say Duke Fishron because with The Twins most of the fight is running one direction and every so often jumping over fireballs or lasers. With...
  15. Nickel Plate Road

Hello there

Not really but I do love the prequel quotes.
  16. Nickel Plate Road

Hello there

Well, no matter then... Show me this dragon! I will gladly accept it as a welcoming gift.
  17. Nickel Plate Road

Hello there

Well offering a dragon is one hell of a way to greet someone but hey I'll take it! What will this dragon look like now?
  18. Nickel Plate Road

Hello there

I suppose I should make an introduction thread...is that how forums work? I almost never use them. My name is clearly being shown on my profile but it's Nickel Plate Road just in case it's too much work. I've been playing Terraria on PC for about 3 years I think? and have only just now got...
Back
Top Bottom