Search results for query: *

1. W

Console Keyboard and Mouse Support for Console and Mobile

It's been a whole year and I still haven't found anything about kb+m support. Looks like we lost this round.
  2. W

Console Suggestion: Keyboard & Mouse support

The whole point is that some people don't have a PC
  3. W

Other Mods for console and mobile

I think that there should be mods for console, like if you scroll down on the title screen, you can access mods that the community can make and port some over from PC like Calamity and Over Haul.
  4. W

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Well, this is it. The last update, the end of a great journey of a world called Terraria. I'm not ready for it to be over. Just like that. What a way to go.
  5. W

Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

It's how the game was originally supposed to be played.
  6. W

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

I'm fine with a controller i would just like to play with a keyboard and mouse
  7. W

Weapons & Equip Make any sword auto-swing

Neat, I don't use discord so I haven't heard anything about it.
  8. W

Weapons & Equip Suggestions About Pre hardmode summoner

I kinda like this idea even though i don't do summoner classes but as an idea, i think that if you wear this armor, the slime staff becomes 25%-50% easier to get.
  9. W

Weapons & Equip Make any sword auto-swing

How about an accessory that can make any sword auto-swing? Maybe call it Sword Swinger or something, you could make it from something like hellstone or meteorite or buy it from the traveling merchant for 10 gold with a 5% chance to appear. Tell me what it should be made of or bought from.
  10. W

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Love the update! Can't wait for the others!
  11. W

NPCs & Enemies Potion NPC.

I don't know, maybe,but then you might as well be making potions from those herbs. Maybe you could do this and instead of one unique potion, you get to buy like, 5 potions, the more you collect and give the more you can buy in number and the variety of potions, but they cost more. Also, I want...
  12. W

I'm not sure but i guess the more expensive it is the less it' multiplied that could work
  13. W

NPCs & Enemies boss idea

I really like this idea.
  14. W

The prices should be like 2 or 3 x their sale value, i can't remember how they sell for. If it's like 50 silver then like 2 gold if it's like 10 silver then about 1 1/2 gold. Also in hard mode hey go up a gold 1/2. Just try and help me out here please I just don't like to farm and so I thought...
  15. W

After beating Skeletron and Queen Bee and getting an alchemy stand or whatever it's called and a imbuing station i think, and put them in a room with a table wth a bottle and chair the brewer NPC will spawn and you can buy any potion (depending on pre-hard mode or hard mode). I hope a developer...
  16. W

I was really hoping a developer would see this and be like "That's a good idea because a lot of people can't afford a pc or laptop so we should add this!''
  17. W

Yeah,that's what i was thinking!
  18. W

Wow, no one has said anything.
Back
Top Bottom