Search results for query: *

1. Moonglett

I'm maybe a TIIINY bit late but yeah

I'm maybe a TIIINY bit late but yeah
  2. Moonglett

FPS Problems

My game used to run at optimal FPS for as long as I'd like, but recently when I've played for about 45 minutes, my game starts lagging to extreme lengths and makes it impossible to win against a single slime. Even if I decrease graphics, it doesn't lift my FPS at all. Please help `:sigh:
  3. Moonglett

My ocean jungle farm broke

I had a perfectly working farm in the ocean that spawns those jungle fish. Suddenly it stopped spawning jungle enemies. Are there any reasons why this would happen? :golem: Edit: Fixed it
  4. Moonglett

Is there a way to quickly stop corruption?

I absolutely hate the corruption because it makes everything ugly if I don't make a huge wall or a pit between the corruption and the other biomes. Is it possible to somehow have an easier way to remove the corruption straight when into hardmode? My friend and I made a world recently and just...
  5. Moonglett

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

I like the martian sauce
  6. Moonglett

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

I found expert WoF really easy! People say the speed is really difficult to go against.
  7. Moonglett

How should I replay the game?

I got about 500h on Terraria and I've "completed" the game multiple times. The thing is that I've deleted every save and got no good worlds or players'. Should I make a new account and finish the game once again? I'm kinda bored with completing the game once again, but I'm too bored with...
Back
Top Bottom