Search results for query: *

1. butterflypixie

Items Dirty Bombs

chippy's video revealed it they are
  2. butterflypixie

Drawings & Paintings Post your art!

i did some baby yoda pixel art a few days ago when my internet was down its a bit small lol
  3. butterflypixie

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

got a rod of discord i like it but i know my friend loves it so i give it her but she gets all "no its fine you have it" so she insists she farm one for me just as i say she might be there a while she says no i wont and magic mirrored to give me the discord rod shed just got also came across a...
  4. butterflypixie

PS4 I don’t know what to do

if you dont already have it, id try grinding for the armour trophy me and a friend are currently doing it and when we get bored of grinding we work on building the massive castle where we are going to put them :)
  5. butterflypixie

Console an old glitch

not sure if anyone else experienced this but if so do you remember the random bug where you'd spawn critters upon swinging something? i had two occasions of it once swinging my pickaxe spawned worms and the other my red wrench spawned grasshoppers really weird to remember now that were extremely...
  6. butterflypixie

Items Dirty Bombs

the fact that leinfors actually replied to this thread with his approval makes it all the better, i wonder how long he wanted to add it lol
  7. butterflypixie

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

by the implications they made im pretty sure the npc is found in the desert "working on his sand trap"
  8. butterflypixie

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

i think golem is going to get a rage mode when out of the temple, and he could get some attacks where he uses spikey balls i imagine itll be like a new inventory thing by pressing l1 r1(ps4) left bumper or right bumper(xbox) you need 1 for weapons and the like and 3 boss spawners (cenx has...
  9. butterflypixie

NPCs & Enemies corruption and crimson demon eye variants

oh shoot i completely forgot to say when it dashes into you it has a 30% chance to inflict ichor debuff changing that now good point although i dont really see hallow as a place that would have a demon eye considering its like a fairy place
  10. butterflypixie

NPCs & Enemies corruption and crimson demon eye variants

Whilst i understand we already have alot of demon eye variants i imagine having a corruption/crimson version would be cool Tainted Eye spawns in the hardmode corruption during night hovers around the players head similair to an how an eater would occasionally (every 4 sec)shooting a cursed...
  11. butterflypixie

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Easy solution to this is have a bed near the dryad or particular npcs house, plus you'll eventually get used to the layout of your world anyway so no biggie. I imagine the only need for the npcs to get back to normal pricing will be not being cramped, and being near someone or in a biome that...
  12. butterflypixie

i understand what your saying i too am not partial on the idea of high early game prices especially when you cant really travel early game (for me the damned desert is atrocious) but also this brings the opportunities of easy teleportation, you could even just make mini biomes for them and place...
  13. butterflypixie

this is amazing, new gem trees, a bunny, aaa i love it all ready, early game teleporting O.o ,,, (i really hope none of my personal favourite npcs like the desert as it is my overall least favourite biomes) and even more! i really hope that they kind of play into the dryad being less nice...
  14. butterflypixie

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

i really love the floral protector one and the mushroom alchemist is amazing! a serious well done to everyone who entered even if you didn't get in the finals you're all amazing! any of these deserve to win and even if your content doesnt still remember theres a good chance 100s if not 1000s of...
  15. butterflypixie

Items Desert mirror

with the new desert overhaul i hope they add a desert mirror like the ice mirror, i tried spriting one but didnt like anything i could come up with. it would be the exact same as magic mirror and ice mirror but it could be yellow (or blue to match the new scarab bombs)
  16. butterflypixie

PC Came back to Terraria after 2 years... I remember why I left.

im pretty sure this is due to the game thinking its an earlier version than the character but this is just based on other replies to posts like this, for me a corruption happened on console when we got the major update to correlate more with pc so i didn't play for about a year, when i came back...
  17. butterflypixie

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

no my friend has that same issue on our new world post update its kind of annoying
  18. butterflypixie

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

ive also noticed this kinda bugging me but i think it was intentional so you could rename chests like bars 1 and bars 2
  19. butterflypixie

NPCs & Enemies Lost Girl Town NPC

this is cool! though selling life fruit crystal shards and life crystals might be a bit <not op but it takes out the farming and searching of the game which i quite enjoy overall a unique and fun idea
  20. butterflypixie

Sprites Ideas for new summoner gear from Martian Madness

you know, i really like these! and the idea of the minions "splitting into two of themselves" yet this could very well get overpowered quick especially using the other items (which alone i have no problems with other than the shields being around the minions i feel it could be like +1 defence...
Back
Top Bottom