Search results for query: *

1. T

hey can someone help me find the portal affect of the sky fracture?

The DustID is 180. (Original image is from TModLoader Github) (Edit: Sorry for the extremely late response. I didn't look at the post date)
  2. T

Underworld Background Brightness

Do you like extremely bright colors? Do you like said extremely bright colors to be right next to extremely dark colors? Well, then this is definitely not the mod for you! This mod takes the extremely bright, eye-hurting, headache inducing underworld background, and tones the brightness down a...
  3. T

Texture Pack Evil HUD

Three texture packs that change the UI elements into Crimson/Corruption/Red World versions. Two minimap borders are in each pack (Except EvilHUD) as "Default" (Corruption) and "Remix" (Crimson) EvilHUD does not include health changes Boss Health bars: Corruption UI: Crimson UI: Red...
  4. T

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

C.R.T Cultist The yellow part of the mask would glow (like the Jack o' Lantern). The gray under the robes is supposed to look like false armor.
  5. T

Biomes & Nature The Biome Torch Type mechanic

To go along with torches being put out in the wrong biome, pots should drop torches of the biome’s type rather than the regular kind.
  6. T

NPCs & Enemies An idea to make Master Mode Moon Lord more unique.

Moon Lord’s attacks on normal and expert are pretty much exactly the same, apart from damage. This has bothered me since it doesn’t make the challenge based on learning a proper strategy, and that’s without considering the nurse. My idea is to simply allow the phantasmal deathray to pass...
  7. T

NPCs & Enemies Gold Critters

I believe that implementing the remainder of the gold critters (scorpion, duck, etc.) would add more diversity to the non-hostile npcs encountered in the game.
Back
Top Bottom