Search results for query: *

1. TheWith3r129

Weapons & Equip “First Fractal” | Throwing Zenith in Shimmer

Putting the zenith in shimmer should change it to the unused first fractal item and vice versa. It could just be zenith but using all the unused terra-style sprites instead of all the various zenith swords and use the terra blade swoosh instead of the zenith one. Itd be a cool use for an unused...
  2. TheWith3r129

Blocks & Decoration Beams through platforms etc. like rope

So 1.4.4 added the ability to have ropes go through certain tiles, and its long bugged me that beams cant do that either, any chance we can get a fix for this too? It breaks up builds and makes working with beams difficult, and id like it if it worked with furniture too but i dont know how...
  3. TheWith3r129

Blocks & Decoration Upside-down flattened blocks

is there a reason why we never got this? it gets on my nerves a lot cus id really like to have this and i just cant
  4. TheWith3r129

Working as Designed Light's Bane item glow doesn't appear while swinging

I was messing with resource packs and noticed item glow doesn't apply to the light's bane when its swung, and this may apply to any other weapons that do this, itd be very nice if this was fixed
  5. TheWith3r129

Game Mechanics 1.4.1 Change to Coin Placement is an Issue

Version 1.4.1 removed the ability to place coins on table furniture for reasons beyond me, but that's all they did there, which leaves us with utterly stupid (re) logic and broken builds. As you can see, I can place coins on quite literally anything: Statues, chairs, paintings, stairs, even...
Back
Top Bottom