1. Terrakota

Terraria State of the Game - May 2023

Just.. don't give them ideas :p
  2. Terrakota

NPCs & Enemies Concept for a new boss

Terraria 2 idea:dryadtongue: However, it's really amusing
  3. Terrakota

Inventory problem

Recently I wondered if there is an possibility to prohibit the warehousing (picking up from a ground) of new items on the quick access toolbar? It is not always convenient, besides, such things are not subject to quick storage
  4. Terrakota

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

You can also make Terra toilets from Broken Hero swords :D
  5. Terrakota

Yeah, dart weapons, as far as I remember them, were pretty powerful. Playing 1.3 when it came out, I used Dart Rifle and reached with it to Golem. Although it was a long time ago, the balance could change
  6. Terrakota

Please Re-Logic, add Slime Staff to the drop from King Slime. :kingslime: This will make it a potentially useful early game summoner weapon rather than a meme (although memes are cool), and also add a parallel with Queen Slime dropping another summoner item. Please, that's all I ask :dryadcry:
  7. Terrakota

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I am very happy with this update. Changing the balance, reviewing the game experience, Golf, Bestiary and removing Op tactics for progression is what I've been waiting for.`:) It's a bit sad that bosses don't have unique attacks in master mode. As for Zenith, in my opinion, each class can use it...
  8. Terrakota

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Hmm, I wonder if Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite armor will get new set bonuses? And will there be new versions of the helmets for the Summoner? :kingslime:
  9. Terrakota

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Will there ever be added Super Large Worlds?
Back
Top Bottom