Search results for query: *

1. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Mobile (I wasn't sure to post it here or at pc at all) Invalid operation at this state - Multilpayer pc to mobile server

I have already played on mobile servers using the 1.3.0.7 version of the game in pc, the thing now is that when I was trying to connect to a new server either it got stuck at conecting to ip direction : port I tried a few times and restarted the game twice, when I could finally go trough...
  2. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Visual bug with lance

Well here is the video of what happens when I sometimes try to attack with a spear, but I discovered how do do it: With left joystick in any direction and spamming this button (on image up here), sometimes it doesnt hit the zombies but I think its for the visuals they kinda tricky I donth...
  3. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Resolved [Mobile] Can't go hardmode even I killed multiple times the WoF (Huawei p smart FIG-LX2)

Well, I already defeated the Wall of Fleash multiple times and still haven´t passed trough, I tried in expert and normal world but it just doesn't work It has been 4 times I defeated it in 3 different worlds and nothing, it drops items as supposed but just hardmode doesn't come, the blessed...
Back
Top Bottom