Search results for query: *

1. TmasterTerrarian

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

just go in the files and scroll through until you find the inventory slots, select them then go to the top and click "invert selection". Press del (or delete) and there you go. :)
  2. TmasterTerrarian

Game Mechanics 'Round' Worlds

ah, I see.
  3. TmasterTerrarian

Game Mechanics 'Round' Worlds

yo can anyone try to code this as a mod?
  4. TmasterTerrarian

The Official Cursed Texture Pack

thanks! This thing took almost a month
  5. TmasterTerrarian

The Official Cursed Texture Pack

So I made a cursed pack. It's filled with memes and other weird stuff, made just because why the heck not. This monstrosity took several days to make version 1.0 and I put lots blood, sweat, and tears into this project. Also credits to the official discord community for a lot of the ideas put...
  6. TmasterTerrarian

sounds neat! I personally prefer photoshop but I might check that out. edit: that style actually...

sounds neat! I personally prefer photoshop but I might check that out. edit: that style actually kinda reminds me a starbound a little bit.
  7. TmasterTerrarian

I need help with coding please

thank you sorry I didn't see the message I had other things going on
  8. TmasterTerrarian

Plague docters

Could you do the unobtainable banners as well? (and the gores maybe)
  9. TmasterTerrarian

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Just the backpack please ^ .^
  10. TmasterTerrarian

ok i fixed it (somehow) but now it says that the assembly info file has 7 errors!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need help
  11. TmasterTerrarian

so im coding an accessory that's supossed to increase damage and decrease speed, can anyone help it keeps giving me errors like " 'Player' does not contain a definition for 'statDamage' and no accessible extension method 'statDamage' accepting a first argument of type 'Player' could be found...
  12. TmasterTerrarian

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Hey can you add mine? Name: Altima [PC Hosted, survival] ip: 99.103.131.91 Port: 7777 Max players: 8 Host: me Uptime: every weekend after the first weekend of the month (sometimes not) Location: US northwest coast
  13. TmasterTerrarian

How do I use the Portal Gun with a controller?

Unless you’ve turned off smart cursor
  14. TmasterTerrarian

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

here’s mine the set: (vanity is Valkyrie Circlet,Loki set, hair is long dark purple, all dyes are violet and black dye, wings have shadow dye)
  15. TmasterTerrarian

Resolved [Mobile] Servers on mobile NOT Working

It’s just stuck on “connecting to (server ip here)”, could it be the firewall?
  16. TmasterTerrarian

Ok thank you but it won’t connect though
  17. TmasterTerrarian

Do I need to port forward to join a server (not to host one)
  18. TmasterTerrarian

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

:hoppinjack::pslime::yslime::lslime::rslime::kingslime::pslime::bslime::cslime::islime::sslime::pslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime:This is so cool! `:naughty::dryadcool:
Back
Top Bottom