Search results for query: *

• Users: Furry
  • Order by date
  1. Furry

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

OMG IT IS IN MY PLAYSTORE UPDATING!!!!
  2. Furry

Guys chill out it wont come out at exactly 9:00 am EST there may be some time gap so i request you all to not bash anyone if it isnt out at exactly 9:00 am
  3. Furry

45 minutes left.i have a request that when they post mobile 1.3 released thread i want all of us to fill the first page with just thank you only from all of us.are you all with me?
  4. Furry

, Now 4 hours left
  5. Furry

Same here i will be going expert mode fresh Start !
  6. Furry

They will not raise the price they have already addressed it .
  7. Furry

Guys cenx said it will be around 9am est and it is 4 am est so atleast 5 hours left.Have patience,make room for more stuff in your world or plan out how you will finish the game in expert mode,cheers. Have patience i know these few hours seem longer than the 3 years but trust me they will be...
  8. Furry

Around 5 and a half hours ❤️
  9. Furry

11:30 am over here i will get it at 6 and i will be in a class from 6-8 so 8 pm for me
  10. Furry

Just woke up this is the first thing j checked it's lovely to see all the love from mobile shows we really care about devs who cRec about us. Btw 9am est means 11 hours 30minutes left
  11. Furry

I would really like to know what time it will be updateable and please mention the time zone aswell cause i can stay awake all night if i have hope of it being updateable even at midnight ,thanks. P.S we all were like crazy about release date now at least i am crazy about the time sorry
Back
Top Bottom