Search results for query: *

1. PixelatedPixie

Trying to figure out the best solution to Terraria Overhaul making me chop down the tree, and...

Trying to figure out the best solution to Terraria Overhaul making me chop down the tree, and then its stump every time. I'm quite literally taking twice as long for each tree, leaving me sUpEr vulnerable early game %:sigh:
  2. PixelatedPixie

Well, finally bought a new Aspire 5 Laptop last month, so I can finally get to all the worthless...

Well, finally bought a new Aspire 5 Laptop last month, so I can finally get to all the worthless internet things and modded Terraria that I've been missing out on for the past couple of years. An XB1x and android phone just didn't cut it... I am SOOOO happy now ^~^<3:dryadgrin:
  3. PixelatedPixie

I feel that master mode will be a way to simply show how well you've "mastered" Terraria. I hope...

I feel that master mode will be a way to simply show how well you've "mastered" Terraria. I hope Expert and Master modes will be just as thier names imply.
  4. PixelatedPixie

Drawings & Paintings Bubby's Art

1¹¹¹ Hecc yeah! For me the "effortlessly" part still hasn't really kicked in yet.. The battle of Me VS ADHD is VERY real %:sigh:
  5. PixelatedPixie

Love it! You're talent is growing pretty quickly too , before you know it you'll be effortlessly creating masterpieces!
  6. PixelatedPixie

Thank you so much for this wonderful game, and also the little extra, and also I love you @Cenx ❤️❤️

Thank you so much for this wonderful game, and also the little extra, and also I love you @Cenx ❤️❤️
  7. PixelatedPixie

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I think this sounds like an excellent idea - maybe even just the text displayed or scrolled through before the main menu and if the player idles in the menu? Maybe when specific bosses are defeated (like WoF) a voice or text explaining the lore behind or up to the event could be played/displayed...
  8. PixelatedPixie

Terraria on the couch and art at the desk? Sounds like my summer, fall, winter, and spring lol

Terraria on the couch and art at the desk? Sounds like my summer, fall, winter, and spring lol
  9. PixelatedPixie

Trying to tap enemies to loose arrows rather than activate the "flexible" area for the touch...

Trying to tap enemies to loose arrows rather than activate the "flexible" area for the touch pads on mobile is... frustrating...
  10. PixelatedPixie

Xbox One A lot of lag the past couple of days.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to send it there tonight.
  11. PixelatedPixie

Yeah, an Xbox. Ive been looking up mods and pixel art tho, and it's making me homesick lol

Yeah, an Xbox. Ive been looking up mods and pixel art tho, and it's making me homesick lol
  12. PixelatedPixie

I wish my PC was working so I could make and use some mods Consoles stink...

I wish my PC was working so I could make and use some mods Consoles stink...
  13. PixelatedPixie

Pixel Art Frog's Pixel Platoon

These look totally awesome! I love the lack of hard outlines or high contrast on the world textures. You seem really flexible and capable as an artist. Your style and pallette change enough to give each piece it's own vibe. Love to see what you could do heading the art direction for an entire...
  14. PixelatedPixie

I love "iBubby mechanized Stuff" and "Me In Battle"! The one little tooth, it's just SO adorable! :dryadgrin:
  15. PixelatedPixie

Hey! I'm new here, but Ask Me Anything!

Yeah, I accidently tapped the reply above the text field. So instead of continuing to reply to you, I quoted my last answer, and replied a new answer...:dryadconfused: Once I saw it I edited and fixed it, but you had already started your reply I think lol%:sigh: Sry...
  16. PixelatedPixie

Green tea and chai tea lattes! Food is a little complicated, it all depends on my mood. But I get unnatural cravings for veggie lasagna!:dryadgrin:
  17. PixelatedPixie

I absolutely love Terraria and end up here due to searching for strategies and things, like, alot. The community always seemed nice, helpful, and funny - so I randomly decided to dive in this morning lol!
  18. PixelatedPixie

My parents never gave me a pony - I'm here for an hour and you wanna give me a dragon!? Yes please

My parents never gave me a pony - I'm here for an hour and you wanna give me a dragon!? Yes please
  19. PixelatedPixie

Perusing the forums here, I haven't seen the toxicity that alot of gaming communities have. So I figure this is a pretty good way to get acquainted with some of you! Questions can range anywhere from Terraria to irl interests. Really, just don't get creepy or gross, and we'll be just fine...
  20. PixelatedPixie

You must be omnipotent. That's or some kinda mod lol. Thanks for the welcome!

You must be omnipotent. That's or some kinda mod lol. Thanks for the welcome!
Back
Top Bottom