Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader Calamity - Craftable Music Boxes

why limit yourself to only vanilla items? the mod already requires calamity music which requires calamity so why not use calamity items in the recipies
  2. G

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

i thought she just kicked you to the main menu but I wasn't sure is she supposed to do that? and if so why?
  3. G

hey is the ghost fox supposed to crash your game when you first meet them (I don't remember if it is a ctd or a crash to main menu)
  4. G

I don't necessarily mean thorium i mean getting stat boosts from modded armors and accessories (that is just the stat boosts nothing gimmicky)
  5. G

hey why do you think that in order to have support for a mod it needs to have that mod as a dependency? I mean fargos soul mod dlc only has fargos souls (which has the dependency of fargos mutant) but it has content for calamity thorium and even dbz mod but it doesn't have those as dependencies...
  6. G

tModLoader W1K's Weapon Scaling

quick suggestion a tier assigner item that assigns a base tier to a weapon when used on that weapon (mostly for weapons that don't need that much adjustments or just for weapons that you want to adjust and don't care if its slightly unbalanced) it would obviously not be able to be used on...
  7. G

hey could you figure out what thorium uses to determine if something is a player or not because currently healer items don't affect the guardians at all
  8. G

that would be great (also I've noticed that weapons that shoot multiple projectiles at once only shoot one projectile when used by a terra guardian would it be possible to fix that?)
  9. G

would it be possible to have rudimentary thorium healer compatibility and I don't necessarily mean them knowing how to use them i mean the guardians just being affected by them like a player would also bards empowerments too if possible
  10. G

tModLoader The Clicker Class

i see you everywhere
  11. G

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

this mod was made before 1.4 was even announced
  12. G

Mobile terraria mobile (android) online play?

Use VPN easy and connect to the Indian server (that is where most people are)
  13. G

Mobile Do you consider this to be cheating?

By that logic than duplicateing items is not cheating because you have to have the item to duplicate it
  14. G

Mobile Weird Terraria Experience

3 is actually pretty common
  15. G

Mobile This is getting boring... | What do I do after Golem and Ocram?

Limit yourself to only summon weapons ie minions and senterys
  16. G

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

Got drax in wooden chest on first world i didn't even know how powerful it was(I thought you could just dig through anything)
  17. G

Mobile The best thing about the 1.3 update

The ability to choose the world evil you do not know how many worlds I have had to make and trash to find a corruption world for cursed flames:sigh: also "fheted baganacks" or whatever that claw weapon that swings super insanely fast and is(most importantly) pre-plantera so I can finally beat...
  18. G

Mobile Crimson merged with Dungeon

It will spawn dungeon guardians if you enter it that way in fact if you enter the dungeon "biome" under a certain elevation at all it will spawn dungeon guardians
  19. G

Mobile Do you think the game will be easier or harder in 1.3

I think it would be easier pre-lunar events...plantera probably won't be as much as a nightmare
Back
Top Bottom