Search results for query: *

1. Milady Lyndis

oh no! i've been discovered!

oh no! i've been discovered!
  2. Milady Lyndis

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

i lack the words nessecery to say how thankful i am and how you did a amazing job with my request
  3. Milady Lyndis

Thanks! It looks amazing <3

Thanks! It looks amazing <3
  4. Milady Lyndis

Do you really want to fight the princess of your homeland? And i'm not suposed to trigger your...

Do you really want to fight the princess of your homeland? And i'm not suposed to trigger your gynophobia or something like that? XD
  5. Milady Lyndis

Video Game Confessional

I'm that jerk in trove who keep teleporting the noobs who ask for sky realm acess... over the bottomless areas of the sky realms. (pretty much guaranteed death if they don't have wings or millions of jumps) And i wasn't quite sure they were dying when doing that, so i tried with a friend, at...
  6. Milady Lyndis

Quit using the meowmere in presence of Selenians.

Quit using the meowmere in presence of Selenians.
  7. Milady Lyndis

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Are you still doing fire emblem sprites requests? If yes, i would like to see my character as a (fire emblem) paladin... She's wearing recolored hallowed armor, steapunk googles and using the daybreak as a weapon... the unicorn could wear the ususal paladin horse armor i think amelia's...
  8. Milady Lyndis

Happy birthday! :3

Happy birthday! :3
  9. Milady Lyndis

Manages to solo the moon lord without lifesteal - get spawncamped afterwards by a martian saucer

Manages to solo the moon lord without lifesteal - get spawncamped afterwards by a martian saucer
  10. Milady Lyndis

1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

Looks like the timing is perfect for me, once i get at home, 1.3 will be aviable to download and play all the night! :3
  11. Milady Lyndis

Then arises the question of how i will survive without internet? Scratch that, i got Fire Emblem...

Then arises the question of how i will survive without internet? Scratch that, i got Fire Emblem Awakening and Ocarina of Time 3D!
  12. Milady Lyndis

I'm going to unplug my internet box and ask someone to hide the cable. That's the only way for...

I'm going to unplug my internet box and ask someone to hide the cable. That's the only way for me to avoid spoilers now. XD
  13. Milady Lyndis

What type of member are you?

Professional lurker, occasional spriter, may post a suggestion sometimes. Most of the times i want to post something, i read my post a couple of times and finally refrain because i found it stupid... `:rolleyes: That's why i don't post a lot and makes me a lurker...
  14. Milady Lyndis

Even if the changelog didn't showed that much things... I feel like the whole update was spoiled...

Even if the changelog didn't showed that much things... I feel like the whole update was spoiled for me x)
  15. Milady Lyndis

Aww, couldn't resist reading the 1.3 changelog. Guess i can forget my blind 1.3 playthrough... `:(

Aww, couldn't resist reading the 1.3 changelog. Guess i can forget my blind 1.3 playthrough... `:(
  16. Milady Lyndis

Suweekarts

Thanks alot for the cute avatar! <3
  17. Milady Lyndis

Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

Device : Samsung GT-19100 Android 4.1.2 Playing on the last terraria version (the critical fixes update) Here are some annoying bugs i have ecountered... The "random" crashes issues where the game just send me back to my desktop... they seems to always happen when loading a sprite... it can be...
  18. Milady Lyndis

Mobile What inspired you to play mobile Terraria?

They are those times where you want to play terraria, but don't have access to a computer...
  19. Milady Lyndis

NPCs & Enemies Chlorofright: A new way to get Chlorophyte

I did the sprite following his description of the monster... (he removed it from the thread, since he got sprites) The dark green tinted wraith is something i would have done if they were no description... :3 The banner is done now! Hope it does'nt look too bad...
Back
Top Bottom