Search results for query: *

1. AngelDoesStuffs

Stupidest things you did in terraria

I read that the obsidian skull prevented burning tile damage, so I of course died in lava a few moments later... Then proceed to think it was broken, and jumped in again to get my coins... :dryadcool:
  2. AngelDoesStuffs

Hai!~ I'm kind of new here, but Ask away!

Mechanic, not for the wire and stuff I just really like the model That's a tough one, I'm actually a big fan of the worm but I like the mechanical worm more because I like the sound it makes when damaged! That's not a question silly, Dryad! How else are we going to convert this world into...
  3. AngelDoesStuffs

"Okay" is relative, I'm technically not supposed to use my left hand for like a month but I...

"Okay" is relative, I'm technically not supposed to use my left hand for like a month but I doubt I'll wait that long, going mad.
  4. AngelDoesStuffs

I had my handu crushed by a tv and my fingu's have been broken so I've been less active :sad:

I had my handu crushed by a tv and my fingu's have been broken so I've been less active :sad:
  5. AngelDoesStuffs

PC Hello, Awesome people!

Nice to meet you too!~
  6. AngelDoesStuffs

Um, I'm not entirely sure, I like watermelon alot and it doubles as both a food and a drink so maybe that?
  7. AngelDoesStuffs

I feel bored even when there's lots to do, but I guess its just a state of being for me XD

I feel bored even when there's lots to do, but I guess its just a state of being for me XD
  8. AngelDoesStuffs

You said "Satisying" though spelled correctly it's Satisfying~ Sorry I thought it was on purpose, I didn't mean to call you out on a mistake! Maybe they're allergic, No-body wants something they're allergic to! `:cool:
  9. AngelDoesStuffs

It's super exhausting not having anything to do all day...

It's super exhausting not having anything to do all day...
  10. AngelDoesStuffs

I hope so too, Thank you! Also I could be reading into the misspelling, but if it wasn't then that's a funny joke because your a Retinazer :dryadgrin:
  11. AngelDoesStuffs

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hi~ I really like the mod, I was playing around with it most of the day yesterday because I had nothing else to do and it seemed like a fun and interesting thing to try but I noticed that Charging/Super Saiyan grant a light source; which inherently isn't bad but I also noticed Kaioken doesn't...
  12. AngelDoesStuffs

The real question is, Who doesn't want a dragon!
  13. AngelDoesStuffs

Um between all of my account's 400ish probably!
  14. AngelDoesStuffs

I've been doing just about nothing all day, so I figured I'd try to get to know the community a little better!~ You can ask me just about anything, and I'll be willing to answer!~ (Obv nothing that breaks the AMA rules though)
  15. AngelDoesStuffs

Hi!~ I'm AngelDoesStuffs~, I don't do a whole lot. I used to play Terraria a whole lot, but then I fell out of the habit because I had no-one left to play it with. I've recently decided to get back into it and thought there's no better place to be than a wonderful community that enjoys the game...
  16. AngelDoesStuffs

PC What class should I play? (Modded + Multiplayer)

The bard is a really good class to play if you're not alone, though its not super balanced with calamity, if you want to be able to fight things alone though definitley magic. As I recall magic was just the best one to use against most calamity bosses in general and they're usually harder than...
  17. AngelDoesStuffs

PC Looking to start a New character on an Expert World.

Yay!~ Hopefully more nice people join!
  18. AngelDoesStuffs

PC Looking to start a New character on an Expert World.

I'm currently looking for one or more people to start a brand new character with me on a new world. I'm saying "New" again and again because I want to be clear that asking to join with a character that is super late game and would instantly break the balance of the game would kind of annoy me. I...
  19. AngelDoesStuffs

PC Looking for someone to play casual- start entirely new expert mode.

Most of my elders are massively immature, I respect those who earn it. `-_-
  20. AngelDoesStuffs

PC Looking for someone to play casual- start entirely new expert mode.

I'd be willing to join, I'm almost always avalible
Back
Top Bottom