Search results for query: *

1. S

Hi...

I know this is a wierd question, but is terraria windows xp compatible?
  2. S

Hi...

Tf is up with that guide head?
  3. S

Hi...

I just need 2 know sum fun things 2 do on my own sense my psn account got suspended for god knows wut -_-
  4. S

Console SHROOMITE BULLETS, WE NEED SHROOMITE BULLETS

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if they dont chase targets then i atleast want piercing, otherwise ill just stick with chlorophyte bullets and never use the shroomite 1s If it doesn't pierce its gonna chase targets, with a slower...
  5. S

I never said anything about penetrating the same enemy several times, i said it has a CHANCE 2 completely penetrate the first target and damage the enemy behind it
  6. S

Meteor shots just ricochet, i dont use influx waver so i dont anything about it other then how u get it
  7. S

Items Weapon and projectile dye slots

Pretty self explanatory
  8. S

The reason the effect is flawed is because u cant see ANYTHING past a certain point, even with the scope That effect would also be useless in pve because pretty much every gun u have by that point will 1 shot almost every standard enemy I would only be useful ih pvp IF u also combined it with a...
  9. S

I guess Well seeing as how its just an altared form of chlorophyte it would only make sense 2 havean effect thats at least remotely similar 2 chlorophyte bullets The increased damage the longer the bullet travels wouldn't be very effective seeing as how theirs a limit 2 how far the screen can...
  10. S

I like blue, i like shroomite dye, so its always annoyed me how i dont get blue bullets. THIS MUST CHANGE Since shroomite is simply an altared form of chlorophyte, i thought that shroomite bullets (if they were added) should have something 2 do with chlorophyte bullets Recipe: 100 Musket...
  11. S

Console Phasesaber Late Game Upgrade

Ok, but im not editing gthe thread. Ive edited it 3 times already
  12. S

Ima remove example, now its gotten to the point where its instructions
  13. S

Mkl-lV aren't te names A phasesaber is made from meteorite, gems, and crystal shards, wouldn't it be logical for a couple of its upgrade's materials correspond to the original components You need 25 luminite tf XD Unless you cheating, you DO need to beat moonlord Oh wait, hol up
  14. S

How is it op when you still need to beat moonlord for it
  15. S

THATS WHY THEIR USED TO UPGRADE IT TF
  16. S

THE FIRST WORD OF THE SECOND LINE WAS EXAMPLE Guess we may as well remove "Example" from the English language sense nobody wants to read it anyway
Back
Top Bottom