Search results for query: *

1. RichuingAround

tModLoader Disarray Re-Release

Awesome thanks :D
  2. RichuingAround

tModLoader Disarray Re-Release

Will the npc value ui come back as well? "the one with the challenge dmg and hp by x number of % value" one? (I havn't played terraria modded in a while so I forgot if this was in this mod or another mod.) Also do we still have the "old" version of this mod before the beta or did this beta...
  3. RichuingAround

Ah ok, Thank you :>

Ah ok, Thank you :>
  4. RichuingAround

Hello, I was wondering if your minigun mod is going to be updated to the latest tmod launcher...

Hello, I was wondering if your minigun mod is going to be updated to the latest tmod launcher version. if so, great, if not then may I have the source code for the items "Cursed Cog" and "Calibra's Hairpin". If you don't wanna share the source code for these items that's fine, but I enjoy your...
  5. RichuingAround

tModLoader Mod Helpers

It has fixed the freezing, but now it won't clean up the tiles, or even try to, another log is found here [15:31:02] [38/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled. at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32...
  6. RichuingAround

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I think I have found the issue, It seems that it was trying to kill a calamity tile but it kept failing to do so therefore freezing my game and forcing me to shut down. I figured that since the new calamity mod update has been buggy, I would not have expected that this issue would be brought up...
  7. RichuingAround

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but everytime I use cleanup unused mod tiles, it freezes my game and 100% of the time I have to force close it, after I relaunch terraria the unused tiles are still there and not removed. not sure if the freezing is supposed to happen when it cleans up the...
  8. RichuingAround

tModLoader Various Weathers

Is it possible for the electrical storm lighting effect to not hit you in houses? Its pretty annoying they can hit inside houses that have walls and a basic square structure. Not sure if this was already mentioned or not
  9. RichuingAround

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Is there a way to reset everything including the stats and levels? it seems to me that this mod has bugged out everything, including damage from other mods. even I have the mod turned off, it seems to me that it still keeps some op damage stats from other mods.
  10. RichuingAround

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I'm not sure let me check. edit: Yes I have enabled debug mode, but will be nice if this got patched as well. Thank you.
  11. RichuingAround

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Version 5.0.0.4 didn't fix the issue that he is having. This is my crash log. Edit: It crashes when it is trying to load/adding recipes. 8/29/2019 8:19:54 PM System.InvalidOperationException: Begin must be called successfully before a Draw can be called. at...
  12. RichuingAround

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Awesome, Thanks :D
  13. RichuingAround

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've already tried that nothing else works atm
  14. RichuingAround

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Throwing Soul seems to be bugged I cannot do anything when I equip it freezes char and forces me to quit game
  15. RichuingAround

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just the calamity mod, extra calamity mod music calamity DLC, and calamity mod music. Yes I have disabled all of those, and only turned on the calamity mod only, and it still has given me that error. Edit: I was using cheat sheet/hero's mod to spawn it which was giving me that error, but if I...
  16. RichuingAround

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yes I actually meant Bumblebird. Also, yeah I have no idea what happened either it happened just a few days ago. Edit: I found this in the logs but I have no idea what it means Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at...
  17. RichuingAround

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So I get this error when I try to spawn Supreme Calamatis and then after the thunderbird in boss rush the next boss doesn't spawn making me not being able to do anything locks the game so I have to re enter the world.
Back
Top Bottom