Search results for query: *

1. StormStruckDragon

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Where do we put bug reports? I've been getting hit by a glitch where my summons keep despawning themselves mid-fight, and it's causing me some problems
  2. StormStruckDragon

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

Tried downloading the mod on the mod browser, but when I click download I get a quick "flash" and it does nothing. Tried multiple times, restarted client, etc; Friends also get the same issue. Could we get the file posted here so we can use the mod?
  3. StormStruckDragon

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

You and me both, my dude...Summoner has always been my favorite, and despite the pain of getting it's weapons and being viable (sucks that I have to use all my accessory slots to be useful :C Also oof, trying to get the Terraprisma is driving me nuts; Not only do we suck defensively and gear...
  4. StormStruckDragon

Wish Summoners got a heck of a lot more than they did; 1.4 was a good step in the right...

Wish Summoners got a heck of a lot more than they did; 1.4 was a good step in the right direction, but it sadly wasn't enough, not by a long shot. :c (Also oof, Terraprisma is a RIP for me)
  5. StormStruckDragon

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

I agree with all of this; Summoner is my favorite class to play because I like having minions, and I'm doing a 1.4 playthrough with a group of friends, who didn't really understand my desire to rapidly advance to (and past) Plantera until I laid out information like this for them; The fact that...
  6. StormStruckDragon

Builders; How do you do it?

How do you get inspiration for what you want to make and actually put it together in game? Maybe I just have the imagination of a piece of sand but I can't, for the life of me, come up with an interesting looking build or base. I'm doing a multiplayer game with some friends and I'm trying to...
  7. StormStruckDragon

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Definitely agree to be honest. I really wish there was a Zenith tier weapon for ranged, summon, and magic too. I know that the game's milestones/progress is "measured" by swords but I can still wish the other classes got just as much love! At the least mods are likely to give em some love now...
  8. StormStruckDragon

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

This update's fantastic from what little I've experienced so far! I'm glad there's more items now for summoners like myself, though I hope there's more I haven't found yet! I can't wait for the vanity contest winners, eagerly looking forward to whatever patch that'll be!
  9. StormStruckDragon

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

A question I've had since hearing about the golf maps! Will they be in Journey mode? I'm doing a Journey Mode playthrough with friends and I'd like to run through the maps with them as some hangout and warm up time before we officially play using our characters, since there's secrets in these...
  10. StormStruckDragon

What are you most excited for in 1.4?

For me personally? That refreshed sense of awe and wonder as I go through what feels like a new game. That's been my favorite part of Terraria's updates, re-experiencing that sense of "first time" fascination as I learn or relearn stuff!
  11. StormStruckDragon

Really hoping the Whips don't get gimped like spears, and have tons of em to upgrade to over...

Really hoping the Whips don't get gimped like spears, and have tons of em to upgrade to over time, all the way up to an end-game one! Otherwise, they won't be as viable as I'd like D: (I'd love to do nothing but summoner + whip, tbh, so that's my hope!)
  12. StormStruckDragon

@Digitus99 Hopefully treasure bag, or bought from NPC (maybe clothier?) Halloween wouldn't make...

@Digitus99 Hopefully treasure bag, or bought from NPC (maybe clothier?) Halloween wouldn't make sense IMO, no reason to make it one of the time-locked ones since it's not actually a costume themed vanity, unlike say the Reaper costume
  13. StormStruckDragon

@Phenomalix008 That's fair but they aren't all obtained the same way; You've got some that come...

@Phenomalix008 That's fair but they aren't all obtained the same way; You've got some that come from goodie bags, some that are randomly dropped or looted, or even just flat out bought! Only time will tell, but I'm still hoping it's not time locked (IE, Halloween stuff)
  14. StormStruckDragon

Wondering how we'll get the Plaguebringer Robes vanity (Definitely my favorite, hopefully...

Wondering how we'll get the Plaguebringer Robes vanity (Definitely my favorite, hopefully nothing end-game locked D: )
  15. StormStruckDragon

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Ultra hype for the Stardust buffs; I mostly play Summoner since I like having minions, and I always felt the Guardian was a little useless, excited to see how helpful he is now!
Back
Top Bottom