Search results for query: *

1. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Secret World Seed dissection & Toggles for their features

I guess I didn't communicate it that well - flags for individual features is what I meant, if this suggestion gets looked over. I've been wanting to play a double evil world with hunger for awhile now, but didn't really want to bother fussing with Drunk world shenanigans and/or importing the...
  2. Fred_D_Terrarian

I'm not suggesting new secret seeds. Rather, I'm suggesting toggles or UI options for individual features of the existing secret seeds, hence the game mechanics tag. I'll amend the thread title to use Secret World Seed, though, just in case. Edit: Made title even clearer for people scrolling...
  3. Fred_D_Terrarian

Among the spoilers for 1.4.5 is an expansion to the Create World menu & the ability to choose which secret seeds are thrown into the world before generating it. While it's yet to be implemented yet, I suggest for that ability to be made more granular so that we can pick and choose which...
  4. Fred_D_Terrarian

Map-Adventure I made a trailer for an adventure map I've been working on for the last three years.

Pretty sick, honestly! Honest question: I don't know anything about the Witcher series yet because I don't have anything that can run the games. Do you think someone like me would still enjoy the map?
  5. Fred_D_Terrarian

Map-Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Hiya! I remember playing the map on Expert & wanna do so again but I'm confused by the CurseForge page. I assume that older upload dates = older versions, but the "PBP" files weren't the map itself, so where's the Expert version?
  6. Fred_D_Terrarian

Map-Adventure Infinity - Massive Sandbox Adventure Map. Hardmode Start

This map is CRIMINALLY underrated. I've said this on the workshop page but good god is this a whole. new. experience. You'll start off flailing - it's hardmode, and you start between both evils in a pit on the left and a trapped graveyard to the right - but you'll rapidly ramp up in progression...
  7. Fred_D_Terrarian

Map-Adventure Tales of Terraria

Sounds interesting. How's progress going?
  8. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Untying monitor resolution from minimum zoom/screen boundaries

Hello everyone! I'm here with an accessibility suggestion for PC that's apparently been sought out for awhile now! Tbh I'm not sure if it's really possible - I believe mobile & console have something that works but those are different platforms entirely. Anyway, let me explain what I mean first...
  9. Fred_D_Terrarian

Hey @Redigit🌳! I've got a QoL/Accessibility suggestion! After my rig broke I switched to a small...

Hey @Redigit🌳! I've got a QoL/Accessibility suggestion! After my rig broke I switched to a small laptop and found that on mobile I can zoom out farther than on PC: could a draw distance setting be added? I love the binoculars & the sniper scope but it feels weird using them all the time; I'd...
  10. Fred_D_Terrarian

Crimson Night's Edge

I think you can IIrc. I don't know how though.
  11. Fred_D_Terrarian

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Does this potentially mean that weapon racks, mannequins, etc. will work with modded items in the future? :O
  12. Fred_D_Terrarian

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

So while trying the calamity mod I noticed that for some reason mimics (in death mode at least) aren't bothered by dart traps when they're still in the state they spawn in (they don't get bothered by anything actually), so the usual volcano farm I make don't work for them any more. Since I'm...
  13. Fred_D_Terrarian

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Is there any way to submit suggestions for this mod? I would suggest having the plant harvester plant any of the seeds placed inside it onto the respective plant's planter box. I know it's a plant harvester and not a planter, but placing ~5,400 seeds isn't exactly convenient to utilize the full...
  14. Fred_D_Terrarian

tModLoader Any good substitute for the Recipe Browser mod? Can't run it for some reason

Title. I can't run it because of "OutOfMemoryException" if i recall correctly. If you know how to fix this then I'd also like that.
  15. Fred_D_Terrarian

Items Make the Vortex Beater a little quieter

The sound of the Chain Gun, Vortex Beater and S.D.M.G. are all waaaay too loud and/or obnoxious. Quieting or changing those sounds would be a pretty nice QoL, so I support this suggestion.
  16. Fred_D_Terrarian

Items Ideas for more Strange dyes

i tested it out and apparently you're correct xD would like it for the glow to be stronger though, so i'mma change that
  17. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Increasing Summoner use speed + other summoning tweaks

really, i wanted to suggest buffing summoner as a semi-make up for the fact that ranger's getting a "massive" buff in 1.4 as throwing is gonna get migrated to there, and also because i think the fact the summoner has such a low defense could be used as one of it's quirks, similar to how mage...
  18. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Increasing Summoner use speed + other summoning tweaks

As the end of our journey is approaching, I felt like our fellow companions deserve some tweaks. After all, friends help friends right? Increase staff use speed First off, as title says, increase the use speed of summon staves. The stardust dragon staff has the fastest use time that I noticed...
  19. Fred_D_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip Summoning Suggestions

i just read it, and it's really cool actually. i'd suggest the jimmy staves to do something similar to flamesting though so that summoners at least have something else to do other than do bullet hell xD
  20. Fred_D_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip Summoning Suggestions

hey thanks! some mad lads (i.e. yrimir) actually do play summoner with only summon weapons. i'm fairly certain that almost every summon deals contact damage, therefore you can kinda use the staff to summon them on top of enemies (i have a very hard time doing this though). when i try to...
Back
Top Bottom