Search results for query: *

1. Scrubow Gamer

Haha. Well see you! :D

Haha. Well see you! :D
  2. Scrubow Gamer

Yeah, I am looking back at some of my old comments and status'. I feel the cringe rushing...

Yeah, I am looking back at some of my old comments and status'. I feel the cringe rushing through my veins lol.
  3. Scrubow Gamer

@DoctorMcDerp See you around. I used to post a lot on this form, but then I just stopped one...

@DoctorMcDerp See you around. I used to post a lot on this form, but then I just stopped one day. Never came back. Decided to look back at it again.
  4. Scrubow Gamer

@DoctorMcDerp Good to know. I will probably never post on this site again but it is good to see...

@DoctorMcDerp Good to know. I will probably never post on this site again but it is good to see that it is still alive and well.
  5. Scrubow Gamer

I felt like posting for the first time in a year to say hi. Also what's happening?

I felt like posting for the first time in a year to say hi. Also what's happening?
  6. Scrubow Gamer

:cool:

:cool:
  7. Scrubow Gamer

Good you? I have been very quiet on the forums lately however, nothing to do.

Good you? I have been very quiet on the forums lately however, nothing to do.
  8. Scrubow Gamer

Casual Lame Claim to Fame!

I think the first one is the not so lame one. :P
  9. Scrubow Gamer

Ok, lets go rob a bank then! I drive the car, and I will be the crazy one. You can be the...

Ok, lets go rob a bank then! I drive the car, and I will be the crazy one. You can be the slightly sane person that carries everything, and if the cops come for us, I will trip you and get away safely!
  10. Scrubow Gamer

Oh Darth, I have already played 20+ hours of 1.3.

Oh Darth, I have already played 20+ hours of 1.3.
  11. Scrubow Gamer

Just got back from vacation! So, whats new?

Just got back from vacation! So, whats new?
  12. Scrubow Gamer

Shark bait hoo ha ha!

Shark bait hoo ha ha!
  13. Scrubow Gamer

[IMG] Boom, I am a boss.

Boom, I am a boss.
  14. Scrubow Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmQuyaCue4 This is life goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmQuyaCue4 This is life goals.
  15. Scrubow Gamer

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

45 44 43 42 41 40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13 -14 -15 -16 -17 -18 -19 -20 -21 -22 -23 -24 -25 -26 -27 -28 -29 -30 -31 -32 -33 -34 -35 -36 -37 -38 -39 -40 -41 -42 -43 -44 -45
  16. Scrubow Gamer

No, just eat this potato chip instead, by the way it is plain. [IMG]Mwahahaha

No, just eat this potato chip instead, by the way it is plain. Mwahahaha
  17. Scrubow Gamer

Hey, atleast he is doing it :/ Just be patient, and happy.

Hey, atleast he is doing it :/ Just be patient, and happy.
  18. Scrubow Gamer

Oh, I don't play very many nintendo games, but I can see how it is sad. R.I.P

Oh, I don't play very many nintendo games, but I can see how it is sad. R.I.P
  19. Scrubow Gamer

I know this is rude, but who is that. Also sorry if it was someone close to you. :(

I know this is rude, but who is that. Also sorry if it was someone close to you. :(
  20. Scrubow Gamer

I am sorry to badger you, but I was wondering if at all possible in the next little hotfix ( I...

I am sorry to badger you, but I was wondering if at all possible in the next little hotfix ( I know we just got one) if you could make it where if you turn off the visibility of the Moon charm and it's predecessors that you would not become a werewolf at night, and a merfolk when you go in the...
Back
Top Bottom