Search results for query: *

1. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Frontiers

I am still interested, but it will be awhile before I get my ideas down. Can you refresh me on the biomes?
  2. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Frontiers

Cool sprites! However, I think the new NPC and wing needs to have much more contrast, but your other sprites are spot on.
  3. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

Thx man, I’ll work on the sprite and send it to you when I’m done by giving the link
  4. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Ok then
  5. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

He does not want to copy the universe of swords, instead he wants this mod to be unique.
  6. Lazyshadow

Just bought Terraria's Collector's Edition, I have a question

Congrats! I’m glad your problem is solved!
  7. Lazyshadow

Just bought Terraria's Collector's Edition, I have a question

Hmm, this is very hard, but why 6 years? I think you have to start troubleshooting, and do both. I will do some digging on the web(Informational websites, Reddit posts), and figure out what else you need to troubleshoot. In the meantime, I’ll be digging on the web at one am in the morning(right...
  8. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Frontiers

It will take some time to get the shading just right
  9. Lazyshadow

It took awhile to find it

It took awhile to find it
  10. Lazyshadow

Thanks! I tried to select an image that looks exactly like one of my cats!

Thanks! I tried to select an image that looks exactly like one of my cats!
  11. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

If you need help sprinting some of the weapons, such as the memento Miri, I will help, but I need to know what kind of sprite you want to make a kind of template for you to tweak if you want. This is a very helpful mod for a lot of people, such as fury for his playthroughs, and Chippygaming for...
  12. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Frontiers

I call it the meowgasm, a post moon lord bow combining the powers of the meowmere and the phantasm, but there’s a twist in the sprite. Find out what the g stands for when you see the sprite. I will go on paisley when I get access to a computer, and work on the sprite! I meant piskel I will...
  13. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Frontiers

Nice, I will try to create a sprite for the dogmere to show you, or the meowbow I wanted to request, but I requested too late.
  14. Lazyshadow

Whitenesses blood moons and solar eclipses rarely, constructing a farm for the rod of discord...

Whitenesses blood moons and solar eclipses rarely, constructing a farm for the rod of discord, farming bosses.
  15. Lazyshadow

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Im actually happy with those controls @Loki can you guys add an option to be able to switch from the classic controls to the new ones, and vice versa
  16. Lazyshadow

Still trying to find a deathweed after 50 hours of searching

Still trying to find a deathweed after 50 hours of searching
  17. Lazyshadow

I’m on console so rip Well, I’ve been trying to collect every item for Fargo’s mod, can I transfer my world on mobile to pc?
  18. Lazyshadow

Then a little less clutter because I’m fine with a little less clutter
  19. Lazyshadow

tModLoader Frontiers

I mean I can help with sprites I’m not a coder though
  20. Lazyshadow

Farming the rod of discord

Farming the rod of discord
Back
Top Bottom