Search results for query: *

1. Idelac0

Endless Journey

OOC: Short answer: It might. Firstly, you should know the formula. The formula is: Base power x ATK (or MAG) / Enemy's DEF = damage. So with that in mind, you might deal more or less than that. OT (Autoing others) Bandit B attacks! Wircavil took 4 damage! (85/89 HP) Bandit A attacks! Cyan took...
  2. Idelac0

Single Thread RP Pokemon: The Discovery

David: Alright, I think we should be on our way. See you around. The duo walks away, a little frustrated that Thartler got away. David: Ugh. That jerk. Who does he think he is? Liana: Tell me about it... Team Noir's the worst. David: And that makes me all the more fired up to destroy them...
  3. Idelac0

Endless Journey

Heads up, if you want to make a move, you just have to make a post saying what you will do. (Otherwise if you do nothing the game will automatically pick a move for you)
  4. Idelac0

Endless Journey

There isn't a "time system", so I changed a LOT of your skills' functions. Also, a few of your skills are physical, and since they use HP instead of SP, I made their costs change. Also put in a few buffs/nerfs. Balancing: HP: 100 -> 87 ATK: 3 -> 4 DEF: 8 -> 7 Diamond Claws: 2 SP -> 3% HP Kitten...
  5. Idelac0

David: Trebonth, huh? Liana: That's a nice name. David: Oh. If you're gonna catch Pokemon, I can hook you up. David gives all five of his Poke Balls to Trebonth. David: That's all I have. Hope they'll be of good use to you. Liana: Hey, David? Why are you giving him ALL of your Poke Balls? David...
  6. Idelac0

David: HEY! I'm not done with you yet! Liana: Aw. He's gone... Hey, what's that? Liana spots some money that Thartler dropped, and she picks it up. David: ...He did mug someone, didn't he? Liana: Yeah. He did. Jerk... David also turns to the mugged target. David decides to respond to his...
  7. Idelac0

RNPG: Random Number Playing Game

The game has been moved. Continue here: [Link]
  8. Idelac0

Okay, firstly... You forget that Hybrimon are just people with Pokemon powers, so they can challenge the gyms themselves if they want to. If you don't want to be caught, that's also fine. Also, if one were to challenge the gym there'd have to be a Gym Leader first, which someone can take up...
  9. Idelac0

Uhhh... is the RP dead already?
  10. Idelac0

Liana is surprised by the Leer, but she bashes Thartler with her Quick Attack anyway, albeit with her defense slightly damaged. Regardless whether the attack hits or Thartler counterattacks with a punch, she rebounds and lands next to David. David: Yeah, you're right. We're just getting warmed...
  11. Idelac0

David, noticing that fire has virtually no effect, decides to pry Dratini off. He succeeds and throws it at Thartler. Afterward, David ignites his sword and points it at the sky. From a nearby house, Liana bursts out of the front door and rushes Thartler with a Quick Attack.
  12. Idelac0

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

The child seems to have harvested enough wood to make a house in surprisingly 5 minutes or so. Afterward, he goes inside and decides to wait until next morning.
  13. Idelac0

David: You're right. I still have some power to spare. David engulfs himself in magical fire, hoping to force Dratini to get away. The fire he used on himself doesn't do any damage to him because it's his own attack.
  14. Idelac0

David: We'll see about that. David jumps really high to avoid the Thunder Wave, and throws a few fireballs in order to hit both Thartler and Dratini. OOC: There aren't really any stats in this RP, sooo... yeah. Don't even bother trying to factor how much damage attacks do.
  15. Idelac0

David and Liana are in David's house, so there's no way he'd hear them. (Unless he's REALLY attentive.) OT Liana: ...Uh, David? I think there's something wrong. David: Huh? Oh, no. As David peeks out the window, he sees Thartler completing his mugging. David: Liana, stay here. Don't use Quick...
  16. Idelac0

(Quick question to Halt: Is Thartler in the Grama region right now?) OT David: I don't want this world to live in a time where it's always under threat. I wanna change that. Liana: I... David: But you don't have to agree. You're just a kid, after all. Liana: I'll help you out. David seems...
  17. Idelac0

The New Era

Normal attack again!
  18. Idelac0

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

The child decides to punch down a tree like he always does from his home world, as it's getting dark. He's hoping to make a house out of his harvest.
  19. Idelac0

Did you mean to use the letter "N" in your first name, or did you mean to make it William? Anyway, accepted. Looks like with your character, this show's gonna get interesting! OT The duo arrives at David's house. As they enter, David has a serious look on his face. David: Liana? Liana: What is...
  20. Idelac0

RNPG: Random Number Playing Game

Okay, I'll look for a new forum to post this Forum Game. As of now, this Forum Game will be suspended. (A little bit later) I'm thinking of moving this back to the Minecraft Forums. Is that alright?
Back
Top Bottom